• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: I will not fight Whyte, WBC treating Whyte badly

Source: https://youtu.be/klB-iZOJ3T8

- WBC cannot control who he fights
    - possible Wilder fight in December
    - Whyte deserves wbc mandatory, treated badly by WBC
    Last edited by Duckweather; 05-11-2019, 08:44 AM.

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post

- Whyte deserves wbc mandary, treated badly by WBC
    Fury done fucked up. There's not a snowball's chance in Hell of him challenging Deontay Wilder in December. He has forfeited that right by signing with ESPN. So that ship has sailed.

Comment

Fat Fury lying again, his stupid fangirls will buy this crap

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post

- Whyte deserves wbc mandatory, treated badly by WBC
        All three bullet points are correct. They cannot control him. Why not Wilder in December? And Whyte does deserve to be mandatory and has been badly treated by the WBC.

Comment

Tyson Fury won't fight Dylian Whyte... well there's a shocker that i'm sure nobody saw coming.

Comment

This eurobum Dillian Shyte has rejected final eliminations from not only the World Boxing Council but also the International Boxing Federation. In spite of this, Shyte supporters/Wilder haters hardly criticize the IBF -- why would they? Antony Joshua is their champion.

I see this lazy broken fraud Tyson Fury confirmed to the parrot in this video that he's leaving the sport again soon, that is GREAT news! This time his retirement can be made official when the traveling hobo-clown vacates the lineage, so that a real fighting man can bring honor back to the linear title.

Comment

Wilder Bastion Club. Everyone can see the bs. WBC are protecting the paper champ. Fury should be the title holder not Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Fat Fury lying again, his stupid fangirls will buy this crap
                Don’t worry about the fat gypsy king he’s doing just fine let him out of your head and let someone else in who needs the free rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  Don’t worry about the fat gypsy king he’s doing just fine let him out of your head and let someone else in who needs the free rent.
                  Don't mind me, keep sucking them fat gypsy balls till you choke, you are good at something boy

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Don't mind me, keep sucking them fat gypsy balls till you choke, you are good at something boy
                    I’m going to tattoo a vag$na on your mouth so you don’t have to be so self conscious when your slurping fury’s ball soup you pickle smootcher.

Comment

Working...
                    X