No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Wants Revenge, Ready To Fight Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    And there is no second time... wtf you taking about, you even acknowledged that I took my bet back... obviously but if I would of bet and didn’t take it back before the fight you wouldn’t be saying “you backed out” you confirmed it yourself... so stop with the lies. You’re a garbage human who talks trash but won’t ever back it up. You don’t even feel pride for your own people you don’t even rep what/who you are. To me that’s a lame human being but go ahead do you. Puzzy
    you're so mad that yire responding to 1 of my posts twice but 20 min apart. I must really be on your mind. Mainly because you're embarrassed that I proved you wrong. You bailed on the original bet, you then asked yesterday for me to prove that you backed out AFTER the fight, I did that and you're still making excuses. You're as pathetic as they get. I'm sure Mexicans don't even claim you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Go watch the Skoglund fight again. Canelo destorys that version of Callum & makes it look easy.

And I believe that is the current version of Callum more or less, but lotsa people seem to think he's a different guy since the admittedly impressive Groves W.

Callum will as fearful/careful with throwing punches as Jacobs was real quick or he'll be getting dropped/KO'd real quick.
      Smith did look poor against Skoglund.

And not to discredit his win v Groves, because i thought Smith boxed very well, but you have to wonder where Groves was really at for that fight? - It's obvious that shoulder injury was essentially a career ending injury because he was going to retire win or lose, so why wouldn't he take that fight for the payday even if his shoulder was finished? those WBSS finals pay well, even for the loser of the final.

I think Smith is a good fighter, but he certainly got Groves at a great time. That said, Smith has always raised his game to his opposition, so he may be as good as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Money talks. Smith would probably agree to a crippling weight clause and be happy to make a fortune losing his title. Few would not. Where else can Smith make big money fighting at 168, or thereabouts?
        He can't make anywhere near that Canelo money against anyone else.

In reality, the only other money fight for him at 168 would be a domestic fight with Eubank Jr. Despite Eubank not being great, people still tune in to see him fight. Even that probably wouldn't be a fraction of the money DAZN would put up for Canelo v Smith.

It's not even like he can go up to 175 and make big money either. As good as Bivol, Beterbiev etc. are...they are not big earners.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          you're so mad that yire responding to 1 of my posts twice but 20 min apart. I must really be on your mind. Mainly because you're embarrassed that I proved you wrong. You bailed on the original bet, you then asked yesterday for me to prove that you backed out AFTER the fight, I did that and you're still making excuses. You're as pathetic as they get. I'm sure Mexicans don't even claim you.
          Nah bro I’m not mad, you said in the post... “what happened? You backed out?” And I said yeah I backed out that I was just seeing if you would take the bet since you always talk sh.it and don’t back it up. Just like you taking sh.it about callum and canelo but won’t back it up. I ain’t got to prove nothing to you I’m a man of my word if i would of bet I would honor it but I took my bet back it’s obvious you confirmed it with your post you dumb phuck. And yeah I’m proud to be Mexican! At least I have a lil pride not like you, you scarred to come out of the closet can’t even have a lil pride for yourself which tells us all we need to know about your lame ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
            Callum just wants that pay day.!
            ... and who doesn't want "that payday"?... (Usyk, maybe?)

Comment

Nah bro I’m not mad, you said in the post... “what happened? You backed out?” And I said yeah I backed out that I was just seeing if you would take the bet since you always talk sh.it and don’t back it up. Just like you taking sh.it about callum and canelo but won’t back it up. I ain’t got to prove nothing to you I’m a man of my word if i would of bet I would honor it but I took my bet back it’s obvious you confirmed it with your post you dumb phuck. And yeah I’m proud to be Mexican! At least I have a lil pride not like you, you scarred to come out of the closet can’t even have a lil pride for yourself which tells us all we need to know about your lame ass...
              1. I proved beyond a doubt that you're not a man of your word. It's clear as day that you asked for a bet, I accepted, you realized you were being a delusional my loyal towards a Mexican and decided to disappear instead of honoring your word. 2. This all started because you're either so delusional for Canelo that you don't realize that callum is a top fighter and a threat to Canelo or, you've never seen callum fight. Either way, your comment was stupid, you got called out on it and you got emotional. 3. Having pride in what you are has nothing to do with comjng on an internet message board and telling everyone you're Mexican and supporting Mexican fighters to the point that you make yourself look like an ass. That's not pride, that's being a wannabe because you're just trying to compensate for not really being an actual Mexican, so you go out of your way to say, hey guys I'm Mexican. Canelo is a God and is levels above all men. Again, you just make yourself look corny and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                Smith did look poor against Skoglund.

And not to discredit his win v Groves, because i thought Smith boxed very well, but you have to wonder where Groves was really at for that fight? - It's obvious that shoulder injury was essentially a career ending injury because he was going to retire win or lose, so why wouldn't he take that fight for the payday even if his shoulder was finished? those WBSS finals pay well, even for the loser of the final.

I think Smith is a good fighter, but he certainly got Groves at a great time. That said, Smith has always raised his game to his opposition, so he may be as good as they say.
                I won't go so far as to make a definite claim the injury &/or Groves general focus with that problem were the reasons Callum won, but there are a lot of things in play with Groves at that time that one could argue coulda made that fight more favorable to Callum & all the things I've mentioned could be a part of that.

And no question Callum is a good fighter. For as much as I'm dogging him vs Canelo you can't argue with the level of success Callum has had overall. But Canelo is simply on a whole other level.

Comment

1. I proved beyond a doubt that you're not a man of your word. It's clear as day that you asked for a bet, I accepted, you realized you were being a delusional my loyal towards a Mexican and decided to disappear instead of honoring your word. 2. This all started because you're either so delusional for Canelo that you don't realize that callum is a top fighter and a threat to Canelo or, you've never seen callum fight. Either way, your comment was stupid, you got called out on it and you got emotional. 3. Having pride in what you are has nothing to do with comjng on an internet message board and telling everyone you're Mexican and supporting Mexican fighters to the point that you make yourself look like an ass. That's not pride, that's being a wannabe because you're just trying to compensate for not really being an actual Mexican, so you go out of your way to say, hey guys I'm Mexican. Canelo is a God and is levels above all men. Again, you just make yourself look corny and stupid.
                  Yeah whatever bro, say whatever fits your agenda and makes you feel like your a somebody. Lol... you’re lame af and we all know it, that’s all here is too it.

Comment

Yeah whatever bro, say whatever fits your agenda and makes you feel like your a somebody. Lol... you’re lame af and we all know it, that’s all here is too it.
                    who's we? You and the rest of the Canelo fan girl club?? Foh. the above comment is basically you quitting (shocker) because you know that I just proved you're full of s*** and have no credibility as a man or as a " boxing fan"

Comment

who's we? You and the rest of the Canelo fan girl club?? Foh. the above comment is basically you quitting (shocker) because you know that I just proved you're full of s*** and have no credibility as a man or as a " boxing fan"
                      anyone that’s ever spoken to your lame ass on here. We all know you are a loser. You don’t know me as a man don’t know me at all bro, I’d kick your ass as a man I bet that all day. But your lame ass lives too far so you’re lucky. But even if you were close you the type to run your mouth and not do sh.it anyway so keep being the tough guy behind your screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X