No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Wants Revenge, Ready To Fight Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Exactly I backed out! I didn’t go through with it I backed out before the fight not after that wouldn’t be backing out that would be not keeping my word so stop lying... you wanna bet on smith and canelo If they do fight in future or no? Since you think smith would be “tough” which he might be but he will still lose!
    so now for the 2nd time you're backing out on a bet and your word to delete your account?? You just said you'd delete your account if I can prove that you disappeared and didn't back out before the fight. This convo clearly happened after the fight and proves that you asked for a bet that I agreed to and then you disappeared. There was no conversation where you backed out before the fight happened, you just stopped responding. Your word means nothing. Pos.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I did not say that they were trash

I said..... Golovkin selected them to duck better opponents
      they were trash just like Wade was trash and there were better opponents available. Now what's your point gramps?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        they were trash just like Wade was trash and there were better opponents available. Now what's your point gramps?

1) Canelo is turning into a TERRIFIC fighter.....

he will be a GENUINE HOF'er..... and possibly more

he is a HUGE superstar already, and he can back it up in the ring

so.....

2) your incessant whining about cashnelo, reflects on..... a) your boxing knowledge, and feel for the game..... b) your ability to argue accurately and reasonably

you seem to hate Canelo with an irrational passion..... like he fcuked your girlfriend and then punched your teeth out or something

is that you Archie ?

while you are crying, studnelo will rule 160 and then 168

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Fuuckk it do it.

Let canelo whoop this guy too.
          I think a Wembley stadium fight for Canelo would be great.
          I like Callum and he's quite good but nope, this is a bridge too far.

I need to Google " how big is the Mexican community in the UK?"

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            1) Canelo is turning into a TERRIFIC fighter.....

he will be a GENUINE HOF'er..... and possibly more

he is a HUGE superstar already, and he can back it up in the ring

so.....

2) your incessant whining about cashnelo, reflects on..... a) your boxing knowledge, and feel for the game..... b) your ability to argue accurately and reasonably

you seem to hate Canelo with an irrational passion..... like he fcuked your girlfriend and then punched your teeth out or something

is that you Archie ?

while you are crying, studnelo will rule 160 and then 168
            1. You're deviating from the original point and using it as another excuse to praise a man you love unnecessarily. 2. What kind of a 65 yr old man refers to another man as studnelo?? F@g

Comment

so now for the 2nd time you're backing out on a bet and your word to delete your account?? You just said you'd delete your account if I can prove that you disappeared and didn't back out before the fight. This convo clearly happened after the fight and proves that you asked for a bet that I agreed to and then you disappeared. There was no conversation where you backed out before the fight happened, you just stopped responding. Your word means nothing. Pos.
              You mean nothing pos

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I didn't say those above only "because" of Canelo... Spence actually has no business to end his career by fighting him at this point, while Callum would be imposed a drastic rehydration clause which he couldn't comply with...
                Callum just wants that pay day.!

Comment

Everyone of the Smith's can get it. Canelo going to whoop Callum next then his momma and daddy hell he going to beat up the family dog too. LMAO

Comment

And there is no second time... wtf you taking about, you even acknowledged that I took my bet back... obviously but if I would of bet and didn’t take it back before the fight you wouldn’t be saying “you backed out” you confirmed it yourself... so stop with the lies. You’re a garbage human who talks trash but won’t ever back it up. You don’t even feel pride for your own people you don’t even rep what/who you are. To me that’s a lame human being but go ahead do you. Puzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      You mean nothing pos
                      wow, great comeback. Spin it as you want but you've been exposed as a scumbag who tries to make bets but doesn't keep his word.... Twice So much for being a prideful Mexican. You're more of a Victor Ortiz kind of Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X