No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley making a comeback...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Meh. Too predictable after two years out.

Mayweather/Bradley is the fight I would want to see.
    seriously? why?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      He should never have retired in the first place when you consider how weak welterweight as at the moment. Bradleys a top fighter.
      Come on man, he saw what Hornet did and didn't want the smoke. His words.

Seeing Pacquiao Bloodied, Battered by Horn Made Bradley Retire

Comment

I know him and terrance are boys

but he should also be trying to fight him

I think he'd trouble Errol a bit in the first 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          seriously? why?
          Mayweather is 3+ years out from a legit boxing match.

Bradley is close to 3 years out from a legit boxing match.

Both managed to embarrass Dinamita, the only other one being Freddie Norwood.

Both hold decision wins over Manny Pacquiao, the only others being Morales and Horn.

At this point, can you honestly not see that fight is 50/50? It's a stylistic nightmare for Floyd, a good payday for Tim, and opens the door for other fights like the long marinating Broner fight.

Comment

Mayweather is 3+ years out from a legit boxing match.

Bradley is close to 3 years out from a legit boxing match.

Both managed to embarrass Dinamita, the only other one being Freddie Norwood.

Both hold decision wins over Manny Pacquiao, the only others being Morales and Horn.

At this point, can you honestly not see that fight is 50/50? It's a stylistic nightmare for Floyd, a good payday for Tim, and opens the door for other fights like the long marinating Broner fight.
            Yeah and another thing, the age difference could make this is very good fight

Comment

So Bud is too difficult of a match to make but a three year retiree in Bradley is right up Spence’s alley.

Hopefully Tim was just tossing out bait to get Spence to bite to make a statement about the Bud fight.

Comment

Meh. Too predictable after two years out.

Mayweather/Bradley is the fight I would want to see.
                What makes you interested in May vs Bradley? I’ve never even thought about that fight

Comment

Naw stay retired...I would be extremely concerned for Timothy Bradley vs someone like Spence Jr I don't think he should go that route at least not his first fight back.

If he does comeback then Kell Brook, I always wanted to see that, we never got Bradley vs Marcos Maidana, Bradley vs Danny Garcia, Bradley vs Thurman, Bradley vs Porter...it is a TON of Options at Welterweight but not with Top Rank. Arum probably give him Luis Collazo or Besputin or somebody like that
                  Last edited by sicko; 04-19-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Bradley was a tough man to handle in the ring. After he went loco when he won that decision against Pac, dude showed his balls(pause).
                    I mean he seemed to turn into a masochistic or sadistic mofo.

Comment

The way hes been a bit disrespectful of Mikey Garcia performance vs Spence i was starting to suspect that hes looking to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X