Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for a "legalize marijuana now" candidate

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Exactly, no matter how much a Democrat candidate spends this election season, he won't change a persons mind who already has it made up because of the policies.
      I'd bet against that.

I'd bet the D's who spend more money then the R's will win overwhelmingly. This is already a thing people know about. Money wins elections more than who's a D or R, more than who you'd rather have a beer with & more than ideas. Its a money thing. Mfers posters hanging up on frequently driven areas & who's face are on TV the most when people are watching is the person who's gonna win far more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'd bet against that.

I'd bet the D's who spend more money then the R's will win overwhelmingly. This is already a thing people know about. Money wins elections more than who's a D or R, more than who you'd rather have a beer with & more than ideas. Its a money thing. Mfers posters hanging up on frequently driven areas & who's face are on TV the most when people are watching is the person who's gonna win far more often than not.
        Money didn't help Hillary Clinton win, and she outspent Trump 3-1.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Money didn't help Hillary Clinton win, and she outspent Trump 3-1.
          She's in that 9%.

I'm not saying its a 100% thing. Its just a overwhelming majority of the time 91% kinda thing.

Also you team R guys LOVE talking about Hillary don't you lmfao. I've never seen team R or team D mfers dog someone so much who don't even hold a office anymore. Y'all team R mfers are sore winners.

Comment

Not always. Sometimes it does osme good. Look back to 2000 when Ralph Nader got just enough votes to spoil Al Gore’s hopes of being President.

Comment

Working...
            X