No announcement yet.

The Official 2016 I'm Not Voting Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Finally a political thread I can honestly support. I'll only vote when none of the above is an option & if none of the above wins none of the people on the ballot can run for office again.
    No prob man, welcome to the place! Feel free to not give a **** here without any judgement.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        voted for first bush my first vote.
        voted for clinton after bush went to war with Iraq.
        voted for w bush first term cuz he texan doe and bring back balance of power to republicans after two terms for democrats.
        voted for kerry after after another bush voted for another war. last time im voting for a political dynasty member. hence why im not voting to put into office another clinton to enrich herself while making financially sound citizens pay for her to pretend to be helping those poor and less fortunate which she cares nothing about.
        Voted for obama twice because i wasnt gonna let a war mongering traitor like jon mccain or some rich mormon douche become president.

this election?

pass.

no way in hell am i voting in another political dynasty member in hildabeast clinton and despite the fact that i agree with trump on immigration and political correctness, there's more to the presidency than that and Trump is just too much of a wildcard.
        damn bro youre old as fuk

Comment

Why dont ya just vote for gov gary johnson... 3rd party libertarian candidate

Comment

Still can't vote.... Bump!

Comment

My nigga Oswald (AJ Hydell whatever name you want to go by) didn't shoot Kennedy but 10$ say's he takes both Clinton and Trump out

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  My nigga Oswald (AJ Hydell whatever name you want to go by) didn't shoot Kennedy but 10$ say's he takes both Clinton and Drumpf out
                  Would he get the help of Lyin' Ted Cruz's parent or whoever they said earlier in the race that was involved in JFK getting his cap pushed back?

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    Would he get the help of Lyin' Ted Cruz's parent or whoever they said earlier in the race that was involved in JFK getting his cap pushed back?
                    Nah Oswald was a Marine. We doing this together

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Nah Oswald was a Marine. We doing this together
                      http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...-father-222730

Ahhh here we go Beer!

Comment

Working...
                      X