Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow first 4 very close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I didnt count the punches in rounds 3 and 4, but I did count the punches in rounds 1 and 2.

In round one floyd threw 5 punches.
    In round two floyd threw 8 punches.

Wow, even? you must be a complete useless piece of **** if you get an even round vs a guy that throws 5 punches per round, man. And that's exactly what connor is.

You want to see how good is connor? put in front of him a young hungry lion willing to get his place in the boxing world. Connor wont last 3 rounds. Or tell mayweather that he wont get the purse if connor makes 4 rounds, he wont last 3.

It's incredible how delusional can people be.
    Last edited by ray moe; 08-29-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Glad to see you and all Floyd fans come around and admit Conor was winning the fight. A lot of my friends who are floyd fans called me to congratulate me the day after.
      You here? havent you deleted your acount? you should man.

When gg loses to canelo, we will have to put you in suicidal watch, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
        When do i pick up the keys to your car and house that you bet?
        He never had the guts to bet ****. He's nothing but a coward, he didnt want to be not even his account, that's free.

Comment

LOL!!! waiting for the slow mo

this coming from a floyd fans after dissing spoon for posting slow mo videos? ALL TIME LOW.

Comment

that's funny, because when you watch floyd/pac from a different camera angle, floyd didnt land the punches that were counted for him either......

Comment

Conor won the first 3 rounds just by volume alone... Floyd threw 28 punches to Conor's 115 in the first 3. Even if Conor was missing a lot, the activity alone won him those rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                This view is like a different fight, Connor didn't hardly touch him first 4 rounds not including rabbit punches.

i really like conor's style, looks like someone from the 30s is fighting

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
                  lol, I didnt count the punches in rounds 3 and 4, but I did count the punches in rounds 1 and 2.

In round one floyd threw 5 punches.
                  In round two floyd threw 8 punches.

Wow, even? you must be a complete useless piece of **** if you get an even round vs a guy that throws 5 punches per round, man. And that's exactly what connor is.

You want to see how good is connor? put in front of him a young hungry lion willing to get his place in the boxing world. Connor wont last 3 rounds. Or tell mayweather that he wont get the purse if connor makes 4 rounds, he wont last 3.

It's incredible how delusional can people be.

I completely agree with that part especially. I was surprised by the lack of body shots from Floyd, thats how i know he carried him. He definitely did sink some shots into the body but nowhere near the amount he could have if he wanted. It seems he just chose to do it now and again to slowly deflate Conor even more. If Floyd chose to be relentless to the body v Conor, he could have basically took him out whenever he felt like it.

This was basically a sparring session for Floyd and had literally no regard for what was coming back at him and then stepped on the gas when he felt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    LOL!!! waiting for the slow mo

this coming from a floyd fans after dissing spoon for posting slow mo videos? ALL TIME LOW.
                    What the hell are you talking about? Showing a different and closer camera view is the same as sharing videos from a self-proclaimed White supremacist who is attempting to orchestrate his own version of compubox, apparently not knowing that compubox has no bearing on how a fight is scored, and on top of that missing punches himself, as Spoon himself admitted to?

You continue to show that you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      What the hell are you talking about? Showing a different and closer camera view is the same as sharing videos from a self-proclaimed White supremacist who is attempting to orchestrate his own version of compubox, apparently not knowing that compubox has no bearing on how a fight is scored, and on top of that missing punches himself, as Spoon himself admitted to?

You continue to show that you're a moron.
                      stfu!! floyd won the fight, why do we need more convincing? LOL!!!

why is there a need to show different angles when he won the fight? LOL!!!

ALL TIME LOW!! after dissing spoon for doing the same hahah!!!

wtf are you even talking about fake compubox stats? im not even talking about that. im talking about posting more videos to prove a point!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X