Americans Who Bash America Really Grind My Gears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Education.

He was comparing China pre capitalism and after capitalism.
    That test is an international test.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      That test is an international test.
      International test invented by who?

Comment

I forgot who it was but some poster on here wished I died in Afghanistan.

Welp.
        "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Welp.
          "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            International test invented by who?
            That you will have to research or hit me up later and I will do the research.

Comment

Welp.
              "peeleft:

That's a bad thing to say

Comment

Most of them have never traveled to an underdeveloped or third world country. It's easy to be idealistic when you are vacationing in Costa Rica, Italy, Paris, London, or going on a cruise to visit port cities. Try exploring most of Southeast Asia, Africa, and South/Central America. In fact, live there for a couple of months in those conditions without the comforts of home, without the safety of dialing 911, without the convenience of running water and a good cell phone connection and watch how fast they kiss the tarmac when they land on American soil again. Hell, most of them would probably hop on the next plane out when they discover there is no Starbucks and free wifi.

Comment

Ive said it once and I will say it a thousand times, I am not a conservative or liberal but my stance is conservative about this topic. If you dont like the USA, well than get the F out!!!

Comment

Welp.
                    "peeleft:

It was 1 of Aldo's alts guaranteed! He called me a baby killer. He has something against military guys and gets bi-polar about it, he will diss you than apologize than diss you again from an alt.

Comment

Working...
                    X