Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i can't believe that in canada i would have to pay $24.99 to watch mundane vs mckart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't believe that in canada i would have to pay $24.99 to watch mundane vs mckart

i almost fell off my couch laughing...good matchup for past their prime fighters but why do i got to pay to see this?

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    i almost fell off my couch laughing...good matchup for past their prime fighters but why do i got to pay to see this?

You got it all wrong Joe. Remember what Mundine said: "I have to get through McKart to get to Mayweather". That shows us how high profile this fight is. $24.99 is a steal

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      You got it all wrong Joe. Remember what Mundine said: "I have to get through McKart to get to Mayweather". That shows us how high profile this fight is. $24.99 is a steal
      lol! hahahaha mayweather\mundane would break records!!!!!!

Comment

I hope they enjoy the 3 people who buy it

Comment

Besides some sports bars, who would buy this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I hope they enjoy the 3 people who buy it
            too be honest i wouldn't mind seeing the PPV numbers after the fight is over...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Mundine is a very rich man , he has a big following in Australia that were follow on from his football career , his father was a legend in Aus so that brought interest and its share of fans to the name when he started boxing , that with his high profile football career and you got dollars , he always new how to box and was in his farthers gym his whole life , he can fight but look at his career and who he fought , where and for what titles and what they were when he fought them , then way up who beat him and you can see exactly what Mundine is , a decent fighter thats been very well managed , this PPV is to milk his Aussie fanbase and it might pick up a few extras in the US and other places , Khodar Nasser would have cut a deal with who ever is putting on the PPV , they would have crunched the numbers and seen its a viable money spinner with the Aussie buy so they set a sell price they think will bring in the most .

Boxing is business !!

Comment

$49.99 here in Aus and whats worse is it means Khan v Garcia is on delay.

I've never met anyone who has bought a Mundine fight outside of his fights with Green and Kessler but someone must be.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  $49.99 here in Aus and whats worse is it means Khan v Garcia is on delay.

I've never met anyone who has bought a Mundine fight outside of his fights with Green and Kessler but someone must be.
                  All the pubs and clubs buy it and they pay big for it , it brings the football fight fans to the bar to suck piss and watch a fight with somebody they all know , he has his fans and a load of haters so Choc does ok in the pay .

Comment

It's on wealth tv for free in the usa.

I actually have that channel, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X