Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacqiao isn't even my favorite fighter and I might be done with boxing! That is bull****! I've seen some bad robberies but that was the worst! I'm not a Floyd fan but I hope he whips Bradleys ass! I'm not watching! I'm shocked!

Comment

• arum is the f#cking devil in boxing i swear

but bradley was honest about the fight

he told every body he was going to win and that the rematch was nov 10th lol

Comment

• Pac fans this is why pac doesn't need arum!!!!

Yall need to demand that he drop arum now!!!

Comment

• arum is the f@cking devil in boxing lol

at least bradley was honest about it

im going to win rematch is nov 10th

Comment

• arum is the f@cking devil in boxing lol

at least bradley was honest about it

im going to win rematch is nov 10th

Comment

• please bs writers call out arum and the judges on this blatant corruption.

Comment

• The HBO announcers, Harold Lederman, and Compubox were unsurprisingly biased.

Bradley fought a good fight, but his punches supposedly didn't count because they weren't as hard as Pacquiao's (in which case pretty much everyone under 154 loses and Randall Bailey is #1 P4P). In the first round, Bradley won the round, but 2-3 glancing/missed/blocked Pacquiao punches stole the round, according to the HBO crew. Bradley blocked and evaded a lot of straight left hands that Lampley called as if they landed and landed plenty of punches that weren't called. I've seen that before go on to sway public opinion.

The fight was closer than HBO and Compubox made it seem, but I think Pacquiao's ring generalship tonight was too commanding for him to lose the fight.

Disappointing that Bradley received a decision, but JMM wasn't the one to get a decision against Manny when he clearly deserved it on several occasions.

Comment

• How you feeling now Pac/Arum fans?

Comment

• Arum is crazy if he thinks we're going to buy the rematch, heck most people I know streamed this ****ty fight.

He'll lose even more money in the rematch, shouldn't have paid off the judges.

Comment

• Pacqiao isn't even my favorite fighter and I might be done with boxing! That is bull****! I've seen some bad robberies but that was the worst! I'm not a Floyd fan but I hope he whips Bradleys ass! I'm not watching! I'm shocked!

Comment

Working...
                      X