Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch:Abraham is a small man,he can bang a bit but I'll knock him out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over-confidence is normally a negative quality, but with Froch it seems to help him more than it hurts him.

I wouldn't be that shocked if he beat Abraham. I think Froch is capable of winning 7 rounds, and I also think he's capable of spoiling his way through the last few when AA starts to open up. All Froch needs to do is throw a few body shots each round and he'll ensure that Abraham wastes 20 seconds complaining to the ref every time.

Froch is also a good counter puncher, and AA will think twice about swinging for the fences if he's getting caught by return fire every time he does so.
    Last edited by Clegg; 03-31-2010, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      If you think that dirrell running away and falling over and getting a bloody face after 4 rounds is outboxing carl, then you clearly know nothing about boxing...
      Did you see Pacquiao's face compared to Clottey's face? Clottey clearly won didn't he?

Comment

Froch does have a decent jab when he uses it, not that he has good timing with it but i think because he has a decent reach. Froch should be looking to use the jab to back Kessler to the ropes then put it on him because Froch himself is less likely to get nailed that way, plus Kessler is not such a good puncher when going backwards imo, however if Froch fights Kessler from centre ring he will get knocked out imo, Froch throws wide punches, is slow, and leaves his chin out to dry, Kessler is a straighter puncher with power in the right hand.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says. Carl is not knocking out AA. Carl does nothing but talk smack.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            If you think that dirrell running away and falling over and getting a bloody face after 4 rounds is outboxing carl, then you clearly know nothing about boxing...
            You truly are a Carl Froch nut hugger. Dirrell won that fight.

Dirrel might of done it in the most coward way, but he won. Personally if I controlled boxing, and the judges gave Dirrell the fight, I probably would of taken it away from Dirrell and gave the win straight to Froch. But hey, doesnt defeat the fact that Dirrell still won and your boy Froch got a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
              You truly are a Carl Froch nut hugger. Dirrell won that fight.

Dirrel might of done it in the most coward way, but he won. Personally if I controlled boxing, and the judges gave Dirrell the fight, I probably would of taken it away from Dirrell and gave the win straight to Froch. But hey, doesnt defeat the fact that Dirrell still won and your boy Froch got a gift.
              But Dirrell's nose was bloody! We all know a fighter's face determines who wins the fight!

Comment

I don't like Arthur, but I hope he knocks Froch the **** out.

If Kessler isn't as shot as he has looked lately he will win a decision, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  But Dirrell's nose was bloody! We all know a fighter's face determines who wins the fight!
                  I guess that's the way it works nowaday.

Comment

At first everyone had Kessler winning the tournament but after Ward dismantled him, people are saying he is washed up. You should remember that Dirrell dismantled Froch, regardless of what the judges said, Dirrell outboxed Froch easily.

Kessler is a better boxer than Froch. Actually everyone in the tournament is a better boxer than Froch so he has to be the least likely to win. Kessler has a good chance of beating him and AA has a better chance of beating him.

Comment

If.....and it's a big if.....Froch beats Kessler and Abraham, will you folk finally give the man credit?

I know it isn't the strongest possibility, but Froch gets overlooked fight after fight, and yet gets ****ted on, simply because of his style. Yet, that same style has caused problems to every opponent he has faced, including Dirrell, who by the way i had beating Froch by 2 rounds....yet there's no denying that Dirrell fought cowardly.

Carl is the underdog against both Kessler and Abraham, 99% of posters think at least one of those men will beat him, so if Froch proves everybody wrong, does he go up in everyone's book? Possibly p4p ranking too? I think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X