Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iceman Scully makes his prediction for Calzaghe Dawson(click here)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
    Come on now, you HAVE TO give Joe his respect...beating EUBANK, JONES, HOPKINS, LACY, Byron MITCHELL, etc is nothing to sneeze at...BLACK, WHITE, RED OR GREEN, the guy can fight
    The only decent post in this whole damn thread.

Comment

dawson will be hungry as hell for this fight, if he were to win he'd be the first to beat calzaghe ( other than rob reid) and be guaranteed entry into the HOF fo sho. i really want this fight to happen, even if dawson loses he'll impress everybody with his performance

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
        but as soon as dawson starts laying on the power shots calzaghe will back off

Give me a break.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
          dawson will be hungry as hell for this fight, if he were to win he'd be the first to beat calzaghe ( other than rob reid) and be guaranteed entry into the HOF fo sho. i really want this fight to happen, even if dawson loses he'll impress everybody with his performance
          Reid didn't beat Calzaghe. Even Reid admitted this after the fight. Watch the post-fight interview.

7-5 to Joe (complete with broken hand and recovering from food poisoning).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
            Our very own Iceman gives us his take on the Dawson - Calzaghe matchup

"OK, I think it's a pretty even fight ALL THINGS CONSIDERED...but, again, all things considered, I would go with Chad by decision "- ICEMAN SCULLY
            And he picked Roy over Joe as well. Joe would school Chad. I would bet all of my non existent points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              And he picked Roy over Joe as well. Joe would school Chad. I would bet all of my non existent points on it.
              True.

No disrespect to Scully, I love the guy, but he was wrong about Calzaghe-Jones. He may also be slightly biased because he is a friend of Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                Reid didn't beat Calzaghe. Even Reid admitted this after the fight. Watch the post-fight interview.

7-5 to Joe (complete with broken hand and recovering from food poisoning).
                reid never believed in himself. his rock hard abs broke calzaghe's hand

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
                  reid never believed in himself. his rock hard abs broke calzaghe's hand
                  LOL. Reid gave Joe a tough fight, but I reckon Joe clearly did enough to win. He turned yet another fighter into a frustrated one-punch wonder. I'm not sure why this fight is even debated so much. It's quite clear to see that Calzaghe won it. I believe anyone who says otherwise has a bias against Joe. I probably watched that fight 25 times now, and never did it seem to me that Reid won. Calzaghe was in a different league entirely, even firing on only one cylinder.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                    LOL. Reid gave Joe a tough fight, but I reckon Joe clearly did enough to win. He turned yet another fighter into a frustrated one-punch wonder. I'm not sure why this fight is even debated so much. It's quite clear to see that Calzaghe won it. I believe anyone who says otherwise has a bias against Joe. I probably watched that fight 25 times now, and never did it seem to me that Reid won. Calzaghe was in a different league entirely, even firing on only one cylinder.
                    i give that fight to reid on effective punching, when he landed a counter right on joe the sweat went flying. joe's shots didn't seem as effective, even though there were more of them. reid needed to work combinations, then he would have had joe in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by fragilety View Post
                      no offense to iceman who i respect, but none of that meant anything against glen johnson, another high work rate fighter, who may hit as hard or maybe a little harder then joe now, but that it's.
                      Understand, though, the Chad who fought Glen is not he Chad who stepped in with taver...Chad is very good now...wait until a year or two and you will see an even stronger kid...

Comment

Working...
                      X