Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't need to be a boxer to criticize Campbell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camila View Post
    I see a lot of defenders of Campbell get self righteous by saying that if you've never boxed you have no right to criticize him, or you have no credibility.

Nonsense.

Thats like saying you can't criticize the president because you've never been a president yourself.

Its post modern cowardly bull****.

We as fight fans know what we saw. Stop trying to convince us that we saw something different.

You just come off as self righteous and condescending.
    Well, if you can do better and have the balls to do better then go do it... there is a huge difference between the President bull**** too... a President runs a country, you need to ensure they get the job done...

What did you expect, I mean... if Campbell could see black spots like he claimed then he did the right thing, that has nothing to do with the cut, it means he couldn't see properly like there was something wrong with his eye, you can't play around when it comes to that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      that is what I am talking about. Sure, you can spout off your opinion, but who the hell gives a ****? Your opinion on this issue does not matter, so why even say anything at all?
      You were not there, not in his shoes, and have no idea what being in a situation like that feels like, so just stuff it.
      Yours is just as irrelevant.

You should stop posting on the forum now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        are you a psychotic killer?

can I get a psychological evaluation?
        That was lame.

He's posting things as if they were fact but they are not and this is your response?

Lame.

Comment

You need to be a boxer too have a valid opinion efore you call a fighter a bum, a fraud or a quitter. I#m so nervous before a fight, every time again, and even if i'm only an amateur, i can understand some people who quit on they're stool, because i did not quit but i did get beat up hard, and there is always a moment where you think about it.
          people who never stood in the ring don't know this feeling

Comment

Originally posted by small_warrior View Post
            You need to be a boxer too have a valid opinion efore you call a fighter a bum, a fraud or a quitter. I#m so nervous before a fight, every time again, and even if i'm only an amateur, i can understand some people who quit on they're stool, because i did not quit but i did get beat up hard, and there is always a moment where you think about it.
            people who never stood in the ring don't know this feeling
            No you don't.

You can gather enough evidence from watching fights and watching the behavior of other boxers.

I

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
              It's nothing like that, If you actually know what you're talking about, Of course you can criticize. The knowledge comes from experience. Someone like Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus prolly have no right to criticize the president. Same thing goes for you fat ass internet warriors that have never laced up a pair of gloves in your life.

Comment

Yours is just as irrelevant.

You should stop posting on the forum now.
                Oh well, because YOU said it, I definitly should.
                Man I was wrong, we should listen to you when you criticize Nate!

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
                  It's nothing like that, If you actually know what you're talking about, Of course you can criticize. The knowledge comes from experience. Someone like Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus prolly have no right to criticize the president. Same thing goes for you fat ass internet warriors that have never laced up a pair of gloves in your life.
                  Slow down big boy.
                  You don't even know who your talking to.

Comment

I see a lot of defenders of Campbell get self righteous by saying that if you've never boxed you have no right to criticize him, or you have no credibility.

Nonsense.

Thats like saying you can't criticize the president because you've never been a president yourself.

Its post modern cowardly bull****.

We as fight fans know what we saw. Stop trying to convince us that we saw something different.

You just come off as self righteous and condescending.
                    after watching cotto vs clottey i give nate no love

Comment

Slow down big boy.
                      You don't even know who your talking to.
                      Oh ****!
                      Internet tough guy!

Comment

Working...
                      X