Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If America is oppressive and racist, then why do 3rd worlders all try to come here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    i will take one for the team if necessary.

i volunteer as tribute.
    Well thanks for taking the bullet brother. Hope, after your ICU stay and rehab, you are back here on the forum! Thanks again!

Comment

• LOL Shaolin Sword got cucked

Comment

• Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
        American is oppressive and racist and it can do you in if you let it.
        No, there are racist idiots in every country, but they are the minority. Most people aren't like that. I'm a minority and I'm thankful Every Day that my parents came to this wonderful country (legally) over 40 Years Ago. I'm the most flag-Waving, patriotic American u can find. USA!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Plier88888 View Post
          I grew up in Spring Valley NY, dumbass. A majority black city. Google it. I got along with everybody there, just like I do now.

Non-factor in my decision to move here. I Love Cold Weather, enjoy Hunting, and quiet, rural areas, And because of the oil boom, I was presented with a lucrative opportunity to relocate here. I'm Indian-American (parents from India), so if I wanted to live among similar-looking people, I would have moved to probably Edison NJ, or some place like that full of Indian-Americans, but race is never a factor to me. I would have moved to ND, if the majority of people had white, black, blue, green, or purple skin. I wouldn't care less. In fact, I have encouraged many of my East Coast friends (who happen to have black skin) to move here too. Many have. In fact my neighbor across the street is a black male/white female couple. We all go Drinking at The Local Bar, we all get along, and everyone is fine. Much to do about nothing.
          Shut up. We've all seen your disgusting racism on display.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
            Shut up. We've all seen your disgusting racism on display.
            Make me shut up, asshole. Im not racist.

Comment

True. USA is the greatest country in The World, and I'm always thankful that my parents decided to LEGALLY immigrate here, over 40 Years Ago. I'm proud to be an American.
              Where did your parents immigrate from?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Where did your parents immigrate from?
                India, over 40 Years ago. I grew up here.

Comment

India, over 40 Years ago. I grew up here.
                  Do you consider yourself more Indian or American?

Comment

• Levels of oppression do exist in America..DUH if you can't understand that you are a complete idiot

Comment

Make me shut up, asshole. Im not racist.
                      Then are you going around calling people honkies and crackers?

Comment

Working...
                      X