Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin, Canelo Can't Dodge Me - I'll Clean Out 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
    Who is this EBT street bum? Who has he beaten?
    How many PPVs has he sold?
    Has he sold out any stadiums?
    Typical thug always wanting that free ride.

Get in line and wait for your turn, thugster.
    Puerto Rico is welfare island..it's full of thuggish losers looking for a free ride.

Comment

Are far more proven guys like Jermall at 160 lbs like: Jacobs , Lemieux, BJS, Hassan N'dam, Derevyanchenko, etc. Jermall should fight one or two of these guys to build a name at 160 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Charlo beats bumlovekin easy, bumlovekins best win is a gift decision he received against jacobs..canelo on the other hand will whoop the cherry picker bumlovekin then he can teach charlo a lesson..canelo is the best right now..the only one he can't beat is mayweather.
        5'7 Canelito didn't go near either Charlo at 154 and he'll continue to swerve him at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Puerto Rico is welfare island..it's full of thuggish losers looking for a free ride.
          Puerto Rico >>> Africa. Na saying. You muphuckas are still starving and begging for the white man to come and feed you... Na sayin?

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
            Why this guy is ducking Jacobs?? He never mention nothing about wanting to fight him! LOL
            exactly. same reason he refused to mention Lara and both are haymon fighters. easy in house fight to make. But he rather fight 1 legged fighters

Comment

They ain't gonna fight you champ they're gonna say who have you fought to earn a title shot, he's green at 160, he needs to have a few more fights before he's ready!! At first I thought the Charlo brothers were all hype but they've proved me wrong, I'm glad to see them improve every fight. I just hate that his brother will be fighting Erickson Lubin who is another fighter I'm a fan of.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                5'7 Canelito didn't go near either Charlo at 154 and he'll continue to swerve him at 160.
                he already fought lara, cotto and floyd and is now fighting GGG at 160. Much better then fighting bums at 154 and a 1 legged man at 160. Only one swerving is the charlo sisters who combined have a shyt resume and refuse to even fight the best guys in the haymon stable at their own weights. Can't draw flies to watch him fight and is now bragging about haymon paying off the WBC for a eliminator to a paper belt that nobody cares about. SMH
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-15-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  if there is a rematch Canelo and GGG will be fighting again in May 2018. If GGG wins he is going to fight Sanders the remaining belt holder and has other mandatories he owes the other ABC orgs and probably moves up to 168 after that. If not whoever the crooked WBC makes number 1 won't get a crack at GGG for a year or more. If Canelo beats GGG the WBC becomes vacant and irrelevant. Canelo will be seen as the true champ and whoever picks up the WBC after that is just a poser not a real champ. Canelo will fight Sanders next and then whatever big money fight he wants with the WBC champ sitting on the sidelines.

Neither GGG or Canelo have any reason to fight this loser for a long time especially if he keeps fighting 1 legged bums on undercards.
                  Very good post! WBC will be just a green trinket.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                    Puerto Rico >>> Africa. Na saying. You muphuckas are still starving and begging for the white man to come and feed you... Na sayin?
                    Glass jawed b*tch ...

Welfare island is begging the white man as we speak.

Rican boxing is DEAD...that's why you gotta' let the mexicans piss on you"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      exactly. same reason he refused to mention Lara and both are haymon fighters. easy in house fight to make. But he rather fight 1 legged fighters
                      Jacobs vs Jermall Charllo is the fight I want to see!

Let's see if Jermall has the balls to fight the second best mw in Jacobs!

Comment

Working...
                      X