Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Movin'

DoubleLeftH00k

Comment

anyone who votes for trump is typical american coward, they love to yap loud but scared to put in that work.

Clinton is a silent killer, she gets things down dont believe me look how she iced bernie.

Comment

I could see that to some degree. Part of Sanders appeal was that he was considered to be an outside player to this election just like Trump was among the GOP. The power structure of both those party's wanted no part of Sanders or Trump winning. And in that way Trump has more in common with Sanders than Hillary does. Sanders was gonna shake things up or attempt to. Trump is gonna shake things up or attempt to. Clinton is a just standing in the same lil status quo circle we've been in.

Now I tend to doubt there is some massive exodus from Sanders to Trump, but I'm sure there is a solid sized minority of people who are. Hell I'm not voting & see this all as sorta silly, but I was more with Sanders than anyone else if I was with anyone & now I'm more with Trump than Clinton just cuz of that shake things up potential.

Maybe after Putin beats up & buttrapes Trump in their first summit & Trump makes Putin the Sec. of State I might change my mind, but til then I'm curious what happens more with Trump than Clinton.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            anyone who votes for trump is typical american coward, they love to yap loud but scared to put in that work.

Clinton is a silent killer, she gets things down dont believe me look how she iced bernie.
            Are you worried Trump would deport you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                Are you worried Trump would deport you.
                nice way to deflect.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  nice way to deflect.
                  Deport elbosshogg!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!

Comment

To those people that think trump is dumb

This video will make u feel uve been the dumb one all this time
                    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-30-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      To those people that think trump is dumb

This video will make u feel uve been the dumb one all this time
                      you realized you jsut proved how gullible you are right posting a youtueb video lmfao, **** you cut and paste charles manson and make him look how everyou want. idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X