Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ur a scumbag, illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
      There's so many things wrong with this post.
      For a casual fan maybe.. I sense that in this one, people predict more based on their hate on Khan than based on actual talent of Canelo.

Canelo is a good fighter, but i strongly believe in my case. And as a long term boxing fans, im amazed you do not see the potential in this fight.

Its not like Kovalev is about to fight Mike Dallas jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilpo View Post
        I dont know when Canelo became this huge monster that people think he is. Canelo is severely overrated and Khan underrated in this situation. Im indeed puzzled about predictions you people have.

Have you guys even seen Khan fight? Have you watched his career? He has been Ko'd fewer times than Pacman, yet he is the one with the worst chin in the world.

Khan has power enough to keep Canelo at bay. How many times have you guys stated that Floyd cant punch himself out of wet paper bag? Yet he was able to pin Canelo in the corner. Yeah, I know different fighters and styles and Khan is no Mayweather. BUT he has the style to cause lots of problems for Canelo. He is not good at cutting the ring off. He cant fight off the back foot. He is puzzled as hell when recieving.

Khan will take this one by SD (he dominates but atleast one of the judges will try to rob him)
        Dude ur an illiterate just looking for an argument in order to feel relevant. Khan hasn't put fear in anyone since before getting stretched out by Swift at 140, in 2011... 5 years ago; you were 10 then. I suggest you watch Khan fight scared and hit all night by straight right hands by a puffed up 140lber Algieri at 147. I then suggest you watch Canelo wear down and beat up a big, primed Austin Trout who beat up Cotto, watch then Canelo walk thru and push around Miguel Cotto, then leave the lights on, sit with an adult and watch the scary two round train wreck of James Kirkland at the hands of Canelo who hits. Let me remind, ur an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
          There's so many things wrong with this post.
          And I would like to hear WHY you think these are bad points? And "khan has a weak chin, he has no resume (amazingly stupid thing to say), Canelo is better looking" -are not good points to make, my man..

Comment

Hahaha yeah! ;D

And the best movement. And left hook. And speed.
            That's not even movement clown, that's a track meet. Gross display of Boxing, backing up, sliding along the ropes, running away. Not a man in Boxing sees Lara as one with great movement.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
              Dude ur an illiterate just looking for an argument in order to feel relevant. Khan hasn't put fear in anyone since before getting stretched out by Swift at 140, in 2011... 5 years ago; you were 10 then. I suggest you watch Khan fight scared and hit all night by straight right hands by a puffed up 140lber Algieri at 147. I then suggest you watch Canelo wear down and beat up a big, primed Austin Trout who beat up Cotto, watch then Canelo walk thru and push around Miguel Cotto, then leave the lights on, sit with an adult and watch the scary two round train wreck of James Kirkland at the hands of Canelo who hits. Let me remind, ur an idiot.
              Im sorry if my style of writing does not get appreciation from you. Im not writing in my own language.

Your points are hollow as hell, doe. Walk thru Cotto? James Kirkland? C'mon man.. Im not a big fan of calling people idiots, but sir, you are one hell of a... scholar

You wrote not a single fact or a piece of analyzis. Just some weird opinions.

Khan has some pop in his punches. He has natural talent. He has the technigue. He has the hunger. He has the resume. He has been there before.

Obviously anything can happen in boxing, but this is no landslide victory for Canelo (who is overrated eventough you guys loooove him)

We will see, science guy. I love making friends with the educated, upper class people LOL

Comment

That's not even movement clown, that's a track meet. Gross display of Boxing, backing up, sliding along the ropes, running away. Not a man in Boxing sees Lara as one with great movement.
                Yeah, buddy.. I was talking about Canelo.. I did not mention Lara Once.

Comment

In Fact Khan Has This Ending To Look Forward To

want to mock Canelo's right hand against Lara who NEVER came to fight, never even came to Box and show movement, he came thinking it was a track meet. Khan has this right hand to look forward to, should he decide to fight at some point in the bout.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EmcYq37KX-k

Comment

want to mock Canelo's right hand against Lara who NEVER came to fight, never even came to Box and show movement, he came thinking it was a track meet. Khan has this right hand to look forward to, should he decide to fight at some point in the bout.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EmcYq37KX-k
                    I thought i saw Lara land some punches too, eventough this is not relevant in this thread IMO

It was a close fight doe, and not everybody saw it in favor Canelo. "he ran snifff".. this is boxing, not MMA. Get it right.

Comment

Im sorry if my style of writing does not get appreciation from you. Im not writing in my own language.

Your points are hollow as hell, doe. Walk thru Cotto? James Kirkland? C'mon man.. Im not a big fan of calling people idiots, but sir, you are one hell of a... scholar

You wrote not a single fact or a piece of analyzis. Just some weird opinions.

Khan has some pop in his punches. He has natural talent. He has the technigue. He has the hunger. He has the resume. He has been there before.

Obviously anything can happen in boxing, but this is no landslide victory for Canelo (who is overrated eventough you guys loooove him)

We will see, science guy. I love making friends with the educated, upper class people LOL
                      Ur illiterate. Talk to us about Khan's resume. Talk to us about what Khan has done in the last 5 years. Khan wouldn't fight the best at 147. What a moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X