Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Going Up Because Nobody at 147 Will Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is wrong with this idiot? I swear he has brain damage from the prescott fight lol ok khan put your floyd mask back on

Comment

Ummm he had a guaranteed shot Garcia . Brook,Thurman, and Providkinov all wanted to fight him . This proves my point. He is cashing out. Good bye.

Comment

I think everyone's afraid of Khan (inc. Garcia who knocked him from pillar to post in 4) because of Khan's sparring with Andre Ward when Khan 'took his best punches' but NEVER sparred him)!

What a sad world of lies Khan and his 'fans' live in.

I was up for supporting him as an underdog against Canelo but as I thought he would talk rubbish and lie his way in to a situation where by fight time I would be rooting for Canelo to hammer him like Garcia did, it has happened quicker than I thought .This is just why the majority of Brit's can't stomach this guy and his awfully deluded 'fans'.

Come on Canelo knock the S.hit out of this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
          he is not even talented..he's just fast..."talented" guys dont suffer 2 knockouts by slower fighters in less than 3 years...but one dimensional guys do

he has an excuse for every knockout loss, every loss, and for every duck..

BINGO.... Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
            Thurman, Porter, Brook all knock this chump out. Spence Jr will beat the breaks off this clown. I am so looking forward to Canelo beating his ass like Garcia and Prescott did.

I wonder what dance Canelo is going to make him do? For a clown who got knocked out in the first round by a nobody and knocked all around the ring by Garcia who fights at 147! I can't wait for his jaw to shatter again
            He's not dancing this time. If Canelo catches him with a clean punch, he's doing a plankquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              I think everyone's afraid of Khan (inc. Garcia who knocked him from pillar to post in 4) because of Khan's sparring with Andre Ward when Khan 'took his best punches' but NEVER sparred him)!

What a sad world of lies Khan and his 'fans' live in.

I was up for supporting him as an underdog against Canelo but as I thought he would talk rubbish and lie his way in to a situation where by fight time I would be rooting for Canelo to hammer him like Garcia did, it has happened quicker than I thought .This is just why the majority of Brit's can't stomach this guy and his awfully deluded 'fans'.

Come on Canelo knock the S.hit out of this idiot.
              yep he's already done my head in

hopefully canelo will come out fast and muller him

Comment

Sorry Amir, Danny Garcia didn't "let you down," or "turn you down," he "knocked you down," and the rest was history.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  Danny Garcia already finished biz with Khan-job at 140, 6 yrs ago with a vicious KO. Maybe Khan still doesn't recall what happened. SINCE Khan has beaten NOBODY to deserve a payday from Floyd or Manny since being KOd. He wouldn't fight Thurman, he avoids Brook, he wouldn't fight Porter or Bradley, the top 4 Welterweights other than Manny & Floyd. All 4 either Welterweight Champions or former Welterweight Champions. Even Provodnikov called out Khan with an offer letter signed by Provo to fight Amir, then heard crickets. Khan fought tight-ass scared against Algieri, who Pac dropped 6x. Khan just looking for a retirement payday. He'll get that along with a big KO loss fighting Canelo and that will be the last we hear of this girl. He wouldn't fight those other guys mentioned because 1) can't beat any of them and 2) can't pull enough T money to step into to a certified LOSS. Getting KOd by Canelo he'll seek to save face by saying, "hey he's bigger than me, and I took a risk". No Khan, ur taking the money and running. Weasel.
                  Khan really is delusional!

He did NOTHING at 147.

Brook would have fought him anytime, anywhere.

Khan was with Haymon and, if he had really wanted, fights with Porter, Thurman, Broner etc could have been made.

"Weasel". Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    This statement pretty much seals the deal in that supposed duck..WBC basically place DSG in khans hands..but he if get koed twice by the dame guy he is legitimately done. .move up in weight get koed and people will see him as a warrior for taking a "risk."he have himself the opportunity to cash out twice as opposed to once...Good business move lol.

Lol yep.....

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Lies! everyone knows Brook wants to fight GGG I thought the Presoctt and Garcia losses would teach Khan some humility but it's only seems to have made him more arrogant.
                      I genuinely believe those KOs have scrambled his brains permanently.

Comment

Working...
                      X