No announcement yet.

What is the best one two ever thrown.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    It was more like a 1-1-2 but Hearns KO of Duran was one of the most hilariously violent things I've seen.

weird about that though is that kid in yellow in the corner. He gets Duran's attention for a brief instant then BANG!

Comment

Lewis/Rahman 2 is top of the list but, I can't discount Mayweather/Ortiz...

I'd have to say Groenhart vs. Grigorian is a close third.

Comment

Rd. 3, Roy Jones-Reggie Johnson was pretty damn amazing to me.

Comment

Tommy Hearns knocking out Roberto Duran was the best 1 2 in boxing history.

Comment

Frankie Randall flooring Julio Cesar Chavez Sr with perhaps the most crisp 1 2 you'll see

Comment

Roy Jones had a 1-2 that was so fast the guy was KO'd before he realized the punch landed. What fight was that?

Comment

Comment

More recently that Froch groves 2 finish was sublime. As the finish looked so devastating I don’t think Froch really got the credit for how well he really set that up. Having watched the fight back you can see him eyeing it up and getting the range before it so it was no fluke. Cracking bit of skill.

Comment

Vernon Forrest’s 1-2 was very effective in the first Mosley fight.

Comment

I saw it in a Chris Eubank sr highlight reel so I don't know who it was against but he had a sweet 1-2 KO, it just looked solid. Also Foreman's 1-2 should be in the top 20 historical 1-2s.

Comment

Working...
                      X