No announcement yet.

After Re watching Stevenson Jack, I change my mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Just like all the holding from Adonis not to mention the ref breaking it up every time Jack got on the inside. B*tch move from Adonis and ref
    Agreed, the ref sould have made the fight out of the clinches. Too much refereeing in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      At first i had jack winning easy but after i rewatched it twice, i have stevenson winning 115-113 both times.

jack gave away 5 of the first 6 rounds

stevenson took round 10 and

jack won 4,7,8,9,12

Problem was jacks inability to fight in the first half of the fight, the same issue with degale and in all honesty i think a draw was unfair to stevenson. a rematch i have stevenson winning because he came off a 11 month layoff and clearly gassed out.

jacks whole plan was to let stevenson gas out and win then, which is an awful plan because that requires you giving up the majority of the first half of the fight.

stevenson is on his way out, but i think jack loses badly to bivol, kovalev and gvodyzk. i honestly think jack is a little bit overrated. any thoughts?
      My thoughts are you scored the fight correctly except for round 10 which was won by Jack making the fight a draw of 114 to 114. I agree Jack would lose to those guys and is a little bit overrated by many.

Comment

Should only have 2 draws.. he beat the **** out of Perriban
        I didnt see that fight, ill check It out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          At first i had jack winning easy but after i rewatched it twice, i have stevenson winning 115-113 both times.

jack gave away 5 of the first 6 rounds

stevenson took round 10 and

jack won 4,7,8,9,12

Problem was jacks inability to fight in the first half of the fight, the same issue with degale and in all honesty i think a draw was unfair to stevenson. a rematch i have stevenson winning because he came off a 11 month layoff and clearly gassed out.

jacks whole plan was to let stevenson gas out and win then, which is an awful plan because that requires you giving up the majority of the first half of the fight.

stevenson is on his way out, but i think jack loses badly to bivol, kovalev and gvodyzk. i honestly think jack is a little bit overrated. any thoughts?
          I scored it a draw. I scored rd. 11 for Stevenson but he lost rd 10 badly until he landed the body shot that turned the tide back to him. It was a good fight but wasn't fought very skillfully in my opinion. Kovalev would have knocked either out relatively easy in my opinion.

Comment

A fighter can't give away the first half of a fight and expect to get a decision. Jack was lucky to get a draw. The judge who had it 115-113 wasn't watching the fight I was.
            An interesting thing was how the commentators missed the first body shot that hurt Jack in the 10th, they caught the second one but talked right over the first one.

Comment

Because it’s no way you can clearly give round 1 to Adonis. That was a pick em round neither landed anything significant
              What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

One Adonis is the champion
              Two Adonis throws more
              Three Adonis lands more
              Four Adonis is controlling the round

Adonis clearly wins round 1 its not up for debate.

Comment

That's exactly how I scored the fight. My issue with Jack's plan is it is a plan TO STOP YOUR OPPONENT not to win a decision. That was the only way that plan is successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                  What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

One Adonis is the champion
                  Two Adonis throws more
                  Three Adonis lands more
                  Four Adonis is controlling the round

Adonis clearly wins round 1 its not up for debate.
                  I’m an idiot? They both landed the same amount of punches in round one lol.
                  So how isn’t it not rational to give Badou that round? He landed more power punches in round 1 also.

“Two Adonis throws more”

Son you don’t get credit for just going out there throwing punches.You have to actually LAND them. Maybe you’re the incoherent idiot or you just DKSAB!

Comment

I’m an idiot? They both landed the same amount of punches in round one lol.
                    So how isn’t it not rational to give Badou that round? He landed more power punches in round 1 also.

“Two Adonis throws more”

Son you don’t get credit for just going out there throwing punches.You have to actually LAND them. Maybe you’re the incoherent idiot or you just DKSAB!

Implying compubox is a reliable source to validate your weak argument, its like linking my Vice and Buzzfeed articles to prove Trump had collusion with Russia
                    Here look a picture of stats that are false
                    Okay bro, you won this debate

I'm done for today, wow some people are truly clueless least your stupidity made me laugh

Comment

I picked Jack by close Decision and I also had it 115-113 Stevenson. I was definitely inebriated doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X