Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does bring tied up & pissed on by a dominatrix excite you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Doesnt your misses have a smelly fanny? perhaps find a partner who washes her box m8?
    Na not my current partner I've had a few stinkers in the past. Munched on one bird and my goatee smelt of fanny for hours after. Fuking liberty I washed my face the whiff wouldn't go.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      No it’s disgusting. I prefer to be the one to tie a women up.
      Real men take big black dildo up butthole you're too much a p*ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Not into the water sports
        That's fair enough bro, I've never had it done but wouldn't say no the right woman.

Comment

Yeah I'll be down for that.

**** it

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
            U lost your man card and your straight card
            Mate im a stud, my porksword is magnificent the ladies find it nutritious and he is prolific when not in a long term relationship.

You lost your man card around the time you had a gangbang with Elton John and become his 'tiny dancer'

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              wtf???? hell no
              Come on Larry tell me you wasn't tempted to be pissed on by a fine woman after your victory over amir Khan last time out.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                I don't like getting peed on but everytime I hear this joint I pee on myself

Hahaha nice nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                  Fuk that lol aint letting nothing nest in my anus. Not into the whole dela hoya thing bro.
                  Well this would be a trained professional with a textbook strap-on. Not some sketchy crack whores using God knows what.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Yeah I'll be down for that.

**** it
                    Hahaha cut from the same cloth as myself you can see what I mean though bro, imagine a Megan fox type looking woman saying to you "I'm going to piss on you and if your good and take it like a man. you can do anything you want to me after for as long as you want" I'd say yes please piss all over me you dirty b1tch!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Well this would be a trained professional with a textbook strap-on. Not some sketchy crack whores using God knows what.
                      I'm still not sold on the idea man, I feel violated after a big **** sometimes let alone putting anything up there.

Comment

Working...
                      X