This Is How Republicans Suppress Voter Turn Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    hahah so they're wrong.
    Again Dunn, 'Nuh-Uh' isn't an effective rebuttal.

Please up your game.

How about you tell me what specific part(s) is wrong...

They ruled just a I said they did. I'll source if needed, but this should be common knowledge.

Were they wrong Dunn, or is slavery, Prohibition, and concentration camps for Americans ok?

I have explained it. You ignored part of it and disagreed with the rest.
    I ignored nothing.

I addressed it, and now I've asked you a question about your stance.

Can I get an answer on that, please?

The laws have been written in a way to make it hard for certain groups to obtain the ID. You ignore Republicans who crafted the laws saying this in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. You ignore the articles posted showing the data.
    So you, and Team D say.

But as Jim is pointing out, even that claim ain't holding water.

You even delete that portion of my posts with this info when you quote me so as to avoid addressing them,
    No, I just don't address nonsense or what I've already addressed.

I try and move the discourse along Dunn, not bog it down.

I get it dude-you will not accept any information that challenges your opinion.
    I don't accept any information that isn't true, or that is superfan cheerleading.

I'm not stating my opinion here either. Just facts.

Now, about that question I keep asking.....
    Last edited by 1bad65; 04-19-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

hahah so they're wrong.

I have explained it. You ignored part of it and disagreed with the rest. The laws have been written in a way to make it hard for certain groups to obtain the ID. You ignore Republicans who crafted the laws saying this in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. You ignore the articles posted showing the data.

You even delete that portion of my posts with this info when you quote me so as to avoid addressing them,

I get it dude-you will not accept any information that challenges your opinion.
      Are you just realizing that now about him?

He isn't ever going to address those things as it doesn't suit him to do so.

There is a way to get voter ID's to all eligible voters that isn't discriminatory. None of you have expressed being in favor of those methods. I can't understand why.
      Why isn't more of the conversation about this ?

I think the knowledge that many eligible voters would be prevented from voting makes these rules unfair to implement. What needs to happen then is an orchestrated effort to get IDs in the hands of people who need them.

After that happens, no Democrats will have any issues with voter ID laws.

The reality is that repeated scrutiny of voter fraud has failed to produce any evidence of massive voter fraud that the Republican voter base nevertheless believes exist. In order to prevent this voter fraud that isn't really happening, they wish to deprive legitimate citizens from their right to vote.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-19-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

We need to show some fang on this argument. There is no legitimate argument against presenting a valid form of identification to vote. Anybody arguing against the use of valid identification to vote is either lying or they're stupid. No other way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          These are all a bunch of very weak excuses that neither I or any serious person is going to buy.

Why don't you admit you are ok with an absence of voter ID laws because it gives your candidates the best chance to win where illegals who are overwhelmingly Democrat can take part in our elections.

Also the biggest amount of poor people as a whole are white people who vote Republican, so by your theory voter ID laws should affect them and the Republicans more than the Democrats.
          As i pointed out to 1bad, the Supreme Court is buying these "excuses" as they shoot down these voter ID laws across the country. Serious people may not buy them, but intelligent, honest and informed people will.

Just like 1bad you keep ignoring the posts where I point out how Republican lawmakers have admitted the voter ID laws suppress voting in certain areas. You see the evidence, you just choose to ignore it.

HAHAHAH. I offered a non discriminatory way to put voter ID's in the hands of every eligible voter, which would prevent illegals from voting while increasing the ability for everyone to vote. Sorry Jim but just taking my argument and flipping it doesn't work. You really are desperate if you resort to this.

where is your evidence of this? Let's say its true. If so, then you should be able to see why the laws are being called racist because they are deflating voting in poor minority areas and not poor white areas.

Comment

We need to hear from some other foreigners how voting is done in their country.

Szef
            Robbie Barrett
            Chrismart

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              The thing is Dunn's solution will not adversely affect anyone but your suggestion will affect the poor and minorities.
              Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Red - do they check if the info is valid before they give you a ballot?

And how long does that usually take?
              Dunn's solution isnt possible at the present time. If my suggestion of you have to have an ID to vote affects the poor, then logic dictates that the people most affected would be whites, since they make up the biggest chunk of poor people and the Republican party.

Therefore you should have no problem with voter ID laws.

As for the latter part, I don't know, my state requests ID, you'd have to ask Bostonguy, or Dunn.

Comment

HAHAHAH. I offered a non discriminatory way to put voter ID's in the hands of every eligible voter, which would prevent illegals from voting while increasing the ability for everyone to vote. Sorry Jim but just taking my argument and flipping it doesn't work. You really are desperate if you resort to this.
                Your idea is another Government giveaway.

Those aren't effective solutions.

Comment

I think there should be several requirements for voting tbh

1. 21 or older, do you remember how dumb you were at 18? Hell i was a dumbass at 21.

2. Must be currently employed and paying taxes. If you ain't paying taxes, you can't vote.

3. Must be a high school graduate or ged.

4. Must take an Iq test. Don't have to be a genius but at least not be a ******.

I'd add another but we currently don't have universal conscription.

I'd have a 2 year mandatory military service for everyone who turned 18.

Those who don't serve, can't ever vote.

Comment

Dunn's solution isnt possible at the present time. If my suggestion of you have to have an ID to vote affects the poor, then logic dictates that the people most affected would be whites, since they make up the biggest chunk of poor people and the Republican party.

Therefore you should have no problem with voter ID laws.

As for the latter part, I don't know, my state requests ID, you'd have to ask Bostonguy, or Dunn.
                    Red - why????

Comment

By making it a requirement to have one of these.

......racist bastards.
                      Yet you use one to get your EBT card

Comment

Working...
                      X