Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Top Rank close to signing ped cheat Big Baby Miller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Top Rank close to signing ped cheat Big Baby Miller?

Apparently bob arum and top rank espn are close to signing miller to a multiple fight deal. Wtf? That dude just blatantly used a crazy amount of peds

I remember arum smiling and hugging him at the tyson fury fight, they want to give him several fights against scrubs before giving him a title fight.

I guess it does pay to cheat lol

Welcome to the modern entertainment climate.

Requirements:
    • Make outlandish comments
    • Get quoted everywhere for those comments
    • Draw your own media attention
    • Act a fool
    • Find your limit and boast 30 miles beyond that
    • Be willing to act that way 80% of the day

Comment

Miller is an undefeated and ranked heavyweight who poses no threat to beating Fury. No one will refuse to tune in because Miller used PEDs. It makes perfect sense.

Comment

Why not ?

Golden Boy didn’t drop their drugs cheat Canelo

Hearn works with guys that tested dirty such as Whyte and Povetkin

Warren works with guys that had failed tests too such as Fury and BJS

PBC have their drugs cheats

If everyone else is then why not sign Miller?

Comment

They already signed PED cheat Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Why not ?

Golden Boy didn’t drop their drugs cheat Canelo

Hearn works with guys that tested dirty such as Whyte and Povetkin

Warren works with guys that had failed tests too such as Fury and BJS

PBC have their drugs cheats

If everyone else is then why not sign Miller?
            Lol wow i never knew all this. Miller was too much thought he had peds that were lethal to his system. Blatant cheating no tainted meat or supp excuse could save him

Comment

Same reason he defended margarito

To make pac vs marg

Comment

Not surprised someone is picking him up. He's not reallllllly suspended from fighting & he's a top ten guy in a fun HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Lol wow i never knew all this. Miller was too much thought he had peds that were lethal to his system. Blatant cheating no tainted meat or supp excuse could save him
                  Well obviously but i think we cannot start picking and choosing who to believe or who we give a pass depending on their level of cheating because then it often leads favouritism being the basis on how we judge.

A dirty fighter is a dirty fighter, so you can’t start picking and choosing which to work with and condemning others.

Let’s not forget Hearn tried to sign Fury while still serving a ban.

The way i see it is if you’re caught with a banned substance, you’re guilty and you serve your ban. Once your ban is up and you’re testing clean, then it’s really at the promoters discretion who they work with.

The only thing i don’t like its rubbish 6 month bans for cheating like Canelo got. It’s hardly a punishment and not enough to deter fighters.

I think lengthy ban is the best way, like 18 months-2 years, like Kid Galahad and Fury got.

Comment

So Fury can beat him down.

Comment

Working...
                    X