Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's below bum level

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Has anyone ever had a faster learning curve than this man. He has virtually bodybagged a former 2 weight world class champion in Paulie. He's reported beaten up several elite amateur boxers and now has the p4p #2 lomo coming in to test his skill. I've watched boxing a long time but I've never heard of anyone anytime learning this quickly and being highly successful at it. We are talking about a genetic freak here who went from zero boxing experience to giving lomo the most decorated amateur in history all he can handle. Amazing
      When I browse this forum I play a game called "Spot the ******"

When I saw this thread made by you I won the game

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
        He'snot sparring **** but i heard Berto was going to his camp
        I pray Connor goes half speed on berto. He could seriously hurt the man and I like Andre.

Comment

How would you say that? Paulie was out of shape and retired. He got beat by Egginton who is a DOMESTIC level fighter in his last fight.

McGregor has been training Boxing since December 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            How would you say that? Paulie was out of shape and retired. He got beat by Egginton who is a DOMESTIC level fighter in his last fight.

McGregor has been training Boxing since December 2016.
            No he hasn't.

He didn't take boxing seriously meaning going to the gym more than once a week until the fight was announced back in June.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
              He'snot sparring **** but i heard Berto was going to his camp
              "But I heard Bert was going to his camp" what a co.ck$ucker you are. You mean to say that the other co.ck$ucker prettyfa.g69 made a thread with no sources told you.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                No he hasn't.

He didn't take boxing seriously meaning going to the gym more than once a week until the fight was announced back in June.
                Why would he be boxing Van Heerden wayy before June when he just trained Boxing once a week. That's asking for trouble. He obviously was in and out of the gym more than once a week, just wasn't in camp until June.

Comment

fake news.

Comment

Next we are going to see threads of McGregor vs Duran/Leonard/Hearns and Hagler and how he beats them all

Comment

I'm done with this forum. More will follow because you Mods don't do **** to keep fools like this from trolling every day.

Comment

Working...
                      X