Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Mayweather would beat Crawford anyday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now, Crawford kills Floyd. But a prime Floyd takes a current Crawford to school

Comment

How would Crawford do against the Judah or Hatton that Floyd fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        How would Crawford do against the Judah or Hatton that Floyd fought?
        hatton !!!!

judahs speed may have given bud some early probs.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
          Right now, Crawford kills Floyd. But a prime Floyd takes a current Crawford to school
          why would anyone match a prime guy vs a retiree ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Lol at this Crawford fans thinking that Crawford would beat Prime Floyd or Manny. I SERIOUSLY doubt Crawford can beat Cotto at Welterweight, let alone the 2 best fighters in the last decade.
            Please, Cotto was beaten by Trout. Mayweather has never beaten an A level fighter in their prime. Any A level fighter could do what Mayweather did if they completely avoid other A level fighters. I don't buy this legendary hype behind him. And as I said before, he's never fought anyone close to a Crawford. It's ridiculous to think Mayweather is way above Crawford. Similar for Manny.
            Last edited by Gate keeper; 06-10-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              That's living in the past or fanboyism going too far when you want to throw dirt at great fighters of this generation to make ATGs of the past look better with these hypothetical match ups where they win everything easily
              Exactly this

Comment

Honestly Crawford's looking like one of those guys who you just don't bet against, no matter who he's fighting. Funny, because I used to say the same about Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                  I'm not trying to be funny, I think Mayweather would win but people need to stop acting like Crawford would get smoked. Crawford whether you want to admit it or not is a better Southpaw than any other one floyd's fough, including Pacquiao.
                  Are you kidding?

Manny Pacquiao was a force of nature. Crawford hasn't even flirted with that level of prowess. Not remotely.

Time for you to go back and watch Manny's career from 2003 to 2011.

And seperately;
                  HTF has Crawford beaten for you to even tell bad jokes like that? WHO?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Lol at this Crawford fans thinking that Crawford would beat Prime Floyd or Manny. I SERIOUSLY doubt Crawford can beat Cotto at Welterweight, let alone the 2 best fighters in the last decade.
                    Maybe that's not a crazy statement when his career is over. Let's wait and see what Crawford will do in the future. He's very talented and looks like one of those fighters that could go on do some special things in boxing.
                    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 06-10-2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                      Floyd has never lost any hypothetical fight .
                      IF they fought. Floyd would make it boring and low contact.
                      Only if Floyd wasn't at any point losing. Crawford is quick enough and skilled enough Floyd might have to put a whooping on him. People who know Mayweather know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X