Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Wilder is Disgrace To American Boxing, I'll Retire Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess since Breazeale has no fans in the States he figured the best approach to get some would be a safe 2nd tier HW that AJ fans can root for

Breazeale has already been dummied by AJ so AJ fans don’t view him as a threat and he hates Wilder . Just like that you have AJ fans who are now Breazeale fans

Comment

If Breazeale can turn into that Duhaupas vs Wilder who took all Wilder threw at him, he might just get his puncher's chance. I for one doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Wilder has most of the boxing world fooled , but not this one. Breazeales no dummy , he knows Wilder won't deal with a power puncher coming at him. Easy fight to predict and it ends with a Breazeale K.O win.
        Child please next week you’ll be calling Breazele a bum.

Comment

Respect to Brezeale for selling the fight but Wilder wouldn't have taken a hard fight. When has he?

Brezeale is easy to hit. He gets hit loads in his fights. Wilder is very fast and has huge power. Do the Math

Comment

If beeezele keeps talking wilder might catch a body sooner rather than later

I think breezele is limited as hell but he does have one punch power in there ... maybe the plan is to wind wilder up the the max then drop the bomb while wilder is swinging like a dafty

Looking forward to the fight anyway should be fun while it lasts

Comment

"Hands down without a doubt. A win for myself is a win for the world. Nobody no longer wants to see Deontay Wilder as WBC heavyweight champion. He's a disgrace for not only American boxing, for heavyweight boxing in general," Breazeale said.

Oh yeah!!??? Well... You look like A Disgrace in General

Comment

To this day!!!!!

Comment

War Brazeale i will put some money on you getting the win by knock out .

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Child please next week you’ll be calling Breazele a bum.
                    Lol classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      Respect to Brezeale for selling the fight but Wilder wouldn't have taken a hard fight. When has he?

Brezeale is easy to hit. He gets hit loads in his fights. Wilder is very fast and has huge power. Do the Math
                      Breazeales a mandatory, Wilder is being forced to fight him. If you do the math the chinney Wilder cannot deal with a bigger guy with a real punch .Breazeale does everything better then Wilder , he won't win this one .

Comment

Working...
                      X