Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    i think abortion should be legal and a woman has that right

However,

I also think there should be a limit on how many abortions a woman can have. If this hoe is gettin abortion after abortion after abortion then she should have that privilege banned for some time cuz that's just taking advantage and imo is morally unacceptable.

But I know that proposal is probably flawed but imo it solves the problem for the most part
    What would be the penalty for the guys running around, nutting in raw *****, and dipping when the girl ends up pregnant?

This isn't Narcan; the emergency drug that's effective in basically flushing opiates quickly out of someone's system, or whatever it does to help addicts not die.

Every unwanted pregnancy has two pieces to the mix.

Because a woman can **** a castrated man all she wants without risk of getting pregnant and forcing that abortion decision, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      And a fully developed newborn cannot live by themselves outside the womb either.
      Thank God then for churches, NGO's, adoptive and foster services, extended families, and the myriad of organizations that have come along to look after babies with no parents to look after them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        23 weeks, reading the actual story, is a one in a million incident that HADN'T SURVIVED IN RECORDED HISTORY.

Every other time that decision was made, to induce the birth for fear of the mother's death, said baby was dead within days.

Think about that for a moment; in recorded history, lets even say 10000 babies were induced that early.

1 has survived.

Shut the **** up.
        Maybe you should Google that?

Btw once you do you'll find your wrong within a week. Point is, the baby is a living blood pumping, heart pounding person. Kill it? unreal.

Comment

Most women get abortions due to the fact that they are lazy rachets that are broke & lack empathy for human life and have no work ethic

Comment

What would be the penalty for the guys running around, nutting in raw *****, and dipping when the girl ends up pregnant?

This isn't Narcan; the emergency drug that's effective in basically flushing opiates quickly out of someone's system, or whatever it does to help addicts not die.

Every unwanted pregnancy has two pieces to the mix.

Because a woman can **** a castrated man all she wants without risk of getting pregnant and forcing that abortion decision, right?
            I mean you right man, but this is why women have a much greater responsibility than men because they give life, thats the hand they are dealt. Its not too hard to NOT sleep around and be a hoe.

I know that sounds harsh, but its reality. Women have a greater responsibility and a greater obligation than men to be more conservative with who they sleep with since they bare that responsibility of giving birth.

This isn't to say men running around with multiple women is ok or acceptable but it is what it is mane

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Maybe you should Google that?

Btw once you do you'll find your wrong within a week. Point is, the baby is a living blood pumping, heart pounding person. Kill it? unreal.
              On a 1:1000 shot, if the odds are even that good, I'm not going to condemn a woman to risk death in the name of some Christian guilt that you, and folks like you, seek to impose on a nation that was founded on not imposing any one religious faith over the country.

If you want to call for the mandatory induction of every unwanted pregnancy at 23 weeks, to hell with the mother, publicly say so.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                I mean you right man, but this is why women have a much greater responsibility than men because they give life, thats the hand they are dealt. Its not too hard to NOT sleep around and be a hoe.

I know that sounds harsh, but its reality. Women have a greater responsibility and a greater obligation than men to be more conservative with who they sleep with since they bare that responsibility of giving birth.

This isn't to say men running around with multiple women is ok or acceptable but it is what it is mane
                I hear what you're saying about responsibility for birth and all that, but if we're going to take this tact with what we do to women that have unwanted pregnancies, laying no penalty for all the men dumping seed in ******* everywhere doesn't make sense to me.

Older family friend preying on the high school girl, sleezeball who slides the micky in a girl's drink, the upperclassmen looking to get the freshman girl drunk enough to have his way with her, the girl in poverty who sees her ***** as the only way to put food on the table, the dreamer who was sold the full dream to just give up the *****, and every other situation that you can imagine.

All the men in those situations have a burden to bear that you seem to want to absolve them from, and it's odd.

A woman who openly promiscuous and is out in the world of sex will more than likely be on some form of birth control (pill/IUD/etc), will use condoms regularly, and will have few qualms with using Plan B; the "ho" is unlikely to be the one having that abortion conversation as much as you think.

Comment

On a 1:1000 shot, if the odds are even that good, I'm not going to condemn a woman to risk death in the name of some Christian guilt that you, and folks like you, seek to impose on a nation that was founded on not imposing any one religious faith over the country.

If you want to call for the mandatory induction of every unwanted pregnancy at 23 weeks, to hell with the mother, publicly say so.
                  Wow you must not read my posts because I've said time and time again I'm not religious. I support abortion up to 12 weeks. I also support women being responsible, birth control and the morning after pill. If a woman's life is on the line there isn't a question, why did you turn to that argument?

Listen, if women don't want to give the father a choice THEY need to be responsible for their actions. They're making the choices and we have no say in their choice.

My post was to show what a baby looks like at 23 weeks, you can search for other births around this term if you would like. If it lives or dies isn't the point. You really ok with killing a baby that CAN live outside the womb at 23 24 weeks and beyond?

I really don't understand why women complain about people getting killed from senseless things. Yet they're killing a baby. I'd say that's pretty senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Wow you must not read my posts because I've said time and time again I'm not religious. I support abortion up to 12 weeks. I also support women being responsible, birth control and the morning after pill. If a woman's life is on the line there isn't a question, why did you turn to that argument?

Listen, if women don't want to give the father a choice THEY need to be responsible for their actions. They're making the choices and we have no say in their choice.

My post was to show what a baby looks like at 23 weeks, you can search for other births around this term if you would like. If it lives or dies isn't the point. You really ok with killing a baby that CAN live outside the womb at 23 24 weeks and beyond?

I really don't understand why women complain about people getting killed from senseless things. Yet they're killing a baby. I'd say that's pretty senseless.
                    On a maybe 1:1000 shot (if the odds are even that good), I'm not on board with risking the life of someone that's living for the life of someone who may live.

Call that what you want, but that makes pretty clear sense to me.

If the day comes, when even 20 of every 100 23-week old babies survives, then we can talk.

Until then, miracle shots aren't moving me anywhere

Comment

On a maybe 1:1000 shot (if the odds are even that good), I'm not on board with risking the life of someone that's living for the life of someone who may live.

Call that what you want, but that makes pretty clear sense to me.

If the day comes, when even 20 of every 100 23-week old babies survives, then we can talk.

Until then, miracle shots aren't moving me anywhere
                      Did you even read what I typed?

Comment

Working...
                      X