No announcement yet.

Anyone Here A Satanist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here A Satanist?

There is a doc I'm thinking of checking out tomorrow about The Satanic Temple church that apparently just got IRS confirmed status as a religion.

I was looking up things about the doc & come upon their website. I think I actually agree with their 7 fundamental tenets of their religion more than most religions beliefs.

Anyone been down, is down or have considered being down with Satanism or specifically this Satanic religion?

THERE ARE SEVEN FUNDAMENTAL TENETS.

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

There’s a few different sects like with most religions. From what I’ve read, it’s pretty relatable and straight forward on just being a good person for the most part.

But it’s still an organized religion, so that’s a no for me lol

Comment

this life isn't about being good person according to mass
      the true 1 GOD has created the rules, whether human like it or not, it don't matter
      u can't defend urself in afterlife
      well i know many people believe afterlife is hoax coz can't be proved by science lol
      but this is GOD we are talking about, power beyond imagination

idk if satanism u mentioned actually worship satan or just symbol for marketing
      i think they should think deeply again the purpose of human creation

Comment

Well their first "tenet" is a joke since Satanists have been documented for centuries for doing animal blood sacrifices, killing babies, and doing weird rituals that clearly dictate the complete opposite...

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          Well their first "tenet" is a joke since Satanists have been documented for centuries for doing animal blood sacrifices, killing babies, and doing weird rituals that clearly dictate the complete opposite...
          Eh. To me Satanism today is just a branch of Humanism.

And sh^t man even the Christians used to cut off mfers ears & do more crazy & hocus pocus sh^t.

I think all religions are or have been a lil f#cking nuts lets be real.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            But it’s still an organized religion, so that’s a no for me lol
            Yea I have a difficult time getting down with virtually anything with hard & fast rules or structure so yea I get you.

I'm so noncommittal I can't get a tattoo. Like what if I don't dig whatever my tattoo is of after 5 years & or some sh^t.

Comment

They will present their religion in an acceptable package in order to get you in the door.

Then slowly warp you into their true beliefs a little over time.

Just like they supposedly did when they took over the Masonic lodges. Only the higher level members had the full picture of what each level of initiation was ultimately leading to.

Satan has been referred to as the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies. So deception of this kind would be right up their alley.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                They will present their religion in an acceptable package in order to get you in the door.

Just like they supposedly did when they took over the Masonic lodges. Only the higher level members had the full picture of what each level of initiation was ultimately leading to.

Satan has been referred to as the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies. So deception of this kind would be right up their alley.
                This right here...

These "tenets" seem a lot more Wiccan than Satanist to me. It certainly doesn't seem to line up with what I read in the satanic Bible. It was more self serving and about immediate gratification rather than really caring about the rights of others and nature

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  This right here...

These "tenets" seem a lot more Wiccan than Satanist to me. It certainly doesn't seem to line up with what I read in the satanic Bible. It was more self serving and about immediate gratification rather than really caring about the rights of others and nature
                  What these two gents said. Also, Christ is the way

Comment

Satanism is for the kids who want to be rebellious and reject their parents religion of Christianity.

Comment

Working...
                    X