Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Parker, Not Klitschko, Will Be Biggest Test for Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Parker, Not Klitschko, Will Be Biggest Test for Joshua

Trainer Kevin Barry believes Joseph Parker poses a greater threat to Anthony Joshua than Wladimir Klitschko presented nearly 11 months ago. Klitschko, after all, was 41 when he faced Joshua at a sold-out Wembley Stadium in London. The long-reigning heavyweight champion also hadn't fought in the 17 months since losing his titles to Tyson Fury before boxing the much younger knockout artist from England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taking on Klitschko when he did was a big step up for AJ. We learned a lot about him.

Comment

Parker is being wildly overrated based upon what he has shown to date. If a massively improved version turns up next week and either wins or shows he can hang at elite level I will be the first to admit it, but I have seen absolutely nothing from Joseph Parker at world level to suggest he is a serious threat to Joshua.

Comment

Kevin Barry did pack enough body bags to pick Parker remains after fight and send them back home I hope.

Comment

Parker has a slight shot but that's it. I didn't think Klitschko would put up much of a fight because he looked so lethargic against Fury but he did. I can't see Parker fighting better than Klitschko did. Wilder is the biggest threat to Joshua.

Comment

There all daft as a brush down under they claim jeff horn is p4p n1 parker better than all time great klitschko danny green must be considerd up there with robinson and ali when in reality they have never had one elite fighter ever even tiny little wales out do them with calzaghe even lee selby better than any fighter ever to come from that part of the world stick to surfing and throwing another shrimp on the barby

Comment

Just wondering the message that would be inscribed on Joseph Parker's epitaph

Comment

He's not much more of a threat than takam was.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                  Taking on Klitschko when he did was a big step up for AJ. We learned a lot about him.
                  You are absolutely right.

Comment

Wlad used Parker as sparring partner and played with him. Parker never got away from Wlad‘s jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X