Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson Explains How PED Issue Hurts Canelo - Win or Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nelson Explains How PED Issue Hurts Canelo - Win or Lose

Former world champion and Sky Sports expert analyst, Johnny Nelson, believes Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) will be in a no-win situation - with his many critics - in the upcoming rematch with WBC, IBF, IBO, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alvaroid needs a Sandra Huckabee for his damage control.

Comment

boom! case closed

Comment

Interesting Nelson is changing his pick. I imagine most will keep their original pick for the second fight given it was close, but he's jumped the fence.

Btw, does Canelo fly to Vegas for hearing on April 10 in his own private jet, GBP or someone elses? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Alvaroid needs a Sandra Huckabee for his damage control.
          it is Sarah huckabee

Comment

Don't hold up boxing for this idiot. Suspend him and move on

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll;18600853[B
              ]Interesting Nelson is changing his pick. I imagine most will keep their original pick for the second fight given it was close, but he's jumped the fence.[/B]

Btw, does Canelo fly to Vegas for hearing on April 10 in his own private jet, GBP or someone elses? Just curious.
              I watched the video of his interview. He said he picked Canelo to beat GGG, and Canelo boxed even better than he expected, but it still wasn't enough, so he can't see any way for Canelo to win a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                I watched the video of his interview. He said he picked Canelo to beat GGG, and Canelo boxed even better than he expected, but it still wasn't enough, so he can't see any way for Canelo to win a rematch.
                Yet you bet me GGG was TKOing Canelo for $2K to any charity.

Your dumb!!! Just fkn pay up WHEN you lose. Be a man for once.

I got my $2K ready if wrong.

Comment

LMFAO!! Weaknelo victories should be in doubt from fights in 154lbs to 160lbs DAMNnelo!!!!🐮

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Yet you bet me GGG was TKOing Canelo for $2K to any charity.

Your dumb!!! Just fkn pay up WHEN you lose. Be a man for once.

I got my $2K ready if wrong.
                    GGG fans are poor, white trash. They have never seen 2k lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X