Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont more fighters do what Deontay Wilder does?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He doesn't do roadwork for stamina he swims. Running is bad on the knees. Swimming is cardiovascular and a full body workout.
    I played water polo .. You are absolutely correct again...

Comment

Swimming is better for high tension fights like the ones Wilder is in. Running is better for the fast pace fights, so guys who throw more would prefer the roadwork. I think everyone should mix both in the best balance for their styles

Comment

Wilder swims in the black warrior river.

Comment

we really have no idea how good his stamina really is as no one has really forced him to work for an entire fight

Comment

Swimming is not a full body workout, not even close, though it might do some good to mix some in.

Comment

Swimming is great all around, Wilder should promote more swimming for younger fighters, saves the knees!

I

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                we really have no idea how good his stamina really is as no one has really forced him to work for an entire fight
                We do know bc i posted the 3 times he was forced to fight at a higher rate and couldn't maintain a lead in the fight ... stop fibbing LAR !

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He doesn't do roadwork for stamina he swims. Running is bad on the knees. Swimming is cardiovascular and a full body workout.
                  I agree and disagree. Running helps them lose weight faster in thier opinions. Stuck in old times too.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    Swimming is not a full body workout, not even close, though it might do some good to mix some in.
                    When swimming you're using damn nearb every part of your body. Even your neck muscles

Comment

His kind of ability can't be taught.that street fighting ability.kimbo slice had it.rampage Jackson has it.an Connor mcgreggor has it.ur born with it.either your alpha male or not.its that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X