Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Or False? Lomachenko and Crawford Will Only Fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Arum seems to be cozying up with Hearn. Doing Valdez/Quigg, talk of Ramirez/Fielding, co-promoting Campbell.
    Yea agree.

I wonder how inflamed Arum will get with Hearn when Hearn is doing more US shows, as it sounds like he will be this summer.

However inflamed it is I still do expect them to continue to do business cuz Arum NEEDS to make fights now (before he was just kinda making sellable enough fights that HBO would buy the rights to them) & Hearn seems like a cat who could walk outta Hell with a contract.

Comment

lol @ some of the posters in here switching their stance on how they feel about arum just because TC's name got brought up in it LOL.

Comment

Arum has never had a problem working with other promoters as long as his guy was the huge favorite. It's the 50/50 fights with other promoters that's the issue. He's not gonna put his guy in a 50/50 fight if he can't get options on your next fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Arum has never had a problem working with other promoters as long as his guy was the huge favorite. It's the 50/50 fights with other promoters that's the issue. He's not gonna put his guy in a 50/50 fight if he can't get options on your next fights.
          I actually agree mostly with MCC on this although I think Arum is still iffy on 60/40 fights in favor of his guys.

Comment

Working...
          X