Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Disbelievers Ever Disprove the Existence of Spiritual En******?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Disbelievers Ever Disprove the Existence of Spiritual En******?

If you are a disbeliever, can you disprove the existence of Spiritual En******?

inb4
    If you're a believer can you prove the existence of Spiritual en******

Comment

I believe other life may exist in other galaxies and maybe in ours, but as for Ghosts, no I don't believe in them at all.

Comment

Comment

What's the best thing about twenty three year olds?

There's twenty of them.

Comment

she seriously used a movie trailer

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              inb4
              EVP's are recorded by researchers in which these voice phenomenon seem to be created by some kind of outside source (Spirits). Just from the evidence collected and provided by these researchers, one has to conclude that some kind of energy or entity (Spirit) exists outside our perception.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                I believe other life may exist in other galaxies and maybe in ours, but as for Ghosts, no I don't believe in them at all.
                A neighbor of mine told me that a close friend of his had an encounter with spirits. He said that while camping in the woods, a family dressed in clothes similar to that of the pilgrims walked past him and then vanished a few yards away. He also could hear them conversing amongst each other prior to them vanishing. Is that eerie or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                  EVP's are recorded by researchers in which these voice phenomenon seem to be created by some kind of outside source (Spirits). Just from the evidence collected and provided by these researchers, one has to conclude that some kind of energy or entity (Spirit) exists outside our perception.

your dumb religious spiritual fuked up belief is disproved by science and it's modern inventions/discoveries

"Neuroscientist Michael Persinger uses helmet with solenoids to stimulate the brain with magnetic fields inducing a sense of presence of beings such as angels, demons, ghosts, and aliens. "

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Mathysse View Post
                    your dumb religious spiritual fuked up belief is disproved by science and it's modern inventions/discoveries

"Neuroscientist Michael Persinger uses helmet with solenoids to stimulate the brain with magnetic fields inducing a sense of presence of beings such as angels, demons, ghosts, and aliens. "
                    Explain how people not subjected to a "Magnetic Field" have these experiences.

Comment

Working...
                    X