Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Answers: What Did Canelo Inject in His Belly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather see Golovkin fight Saunders for undisputed, let Red Balls hang

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) has decided to double-down on his accusations that upcoming opponent Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) is a longtime user of performance enhancing drugs. Canelo tested positive for banned drug clenbuterol in drug tests conducted by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) on February 17 and February 20.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I think Canelo is a clean boxer and ggg is having a bad camp and is worried about losing ggg is running I hope Canelo with stands the initial barrage and flatlands ggg

Comment

all these posters telling GGG to shut up and just cancel the fight are diehard Clenelo ball washers. period.

GGG has every right to drag Clenelo through the mud as much as he pleases. he should seek to further damage his image and reputation. that's what you do to an opponent. you crush his soul and will to live. no more Mr. Nice Guy.

and why is Hoemez doing ALL the talking for Clenelo. why is the media banned from Clenelo's camp? they're keeping that boy far away from reporters and microphones to not incriminate himself. that mofo more guilty than OJ.

Comment

So when wilder's opponent tested positive, most of you had a different opinion, when ggg had 18 ko's in a row is was big news, when Wilder had more consecutive ko's in the HEAVYWEIGHT division it was overlooked........starting to see a pattern

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            GGG is the greatest middleweight of all time
            U never saw Ray Robinson, Huh...?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              I'd rather see Golovkin fight Saunders for undisputed, let Red Balls hang
              No thanks u must be BJS.I want Canelo vs GGG 2

Comment

LMFAO!!! Bellynelo, Pillnelo!!!
                This is Inclenable!!! WTF!!!😱😱😱😱😱

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
                  I think Canelo is a clean boxer and ggg is having a bad camp and is worried about losing ggg is running I hope Canelo with stands the initial barrage and flatlands ggg
                  Everyone is clean until they get caught. What if GGG gets caught? What would your reaction be?

Comment

They both looked scared the 1st fight. Lol. Just take the tests and make sure ur both clean for the may fight and this won't even matter. Maybe this time one of them will stand out!!

Comment

A polygraph test is not a bad idea, but never admissable in court

Comment

Working...
                      X