Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Being Groomed For Philippines President Slot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    Good Luck Manny, as most of you know he's not my favorite, because 1. No humans have growth spurts at 29, you dont carry power and keep endurance, while moving up in weight.
    2. You had the plan already set forth by boxers who formerly worked for bob, but you werent smart enough to follow the steps laid before you. 3. Salt Water?
    but GOOD LUCK, You gave your life for our collective entertainment.
    ETHER :blow::blow:

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      I think you are too ******ed to talk about the business about other countries when you don't even know the difference between called to a senate hearing and arrest.
      Hi ******. Here are links of Duterte's son quitting government - INSTEAD OF BEING KILLED - because he was smuggling drugs, MILLIONS of dollars worth of drugs

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-2...-davao/9285270

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1BI0KA

As president, Duterte has said he would be “happy to slaughter” 3 million drug addicts, and described children shot dead in the drug war as “collateral damage”.
      So long as that "collateral damage" isn't his son. LMFAO.

VIVA LA DUTERTE!

Comment

I am a Manny fan but he's too dumb. Yes he is popular but what has he done as a Congressman? If anyone can let me know then that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Hi ******. Here are links of Duterte's son quitting government - INSTEAD OF BEING KILLED - because he was smuggling drugs, MILLIONS of dollars worth of drugs

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-2...-davao/9285270

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1BI0KA

So long as that "collateral damage" isn't his son. LMFAO.

VIVA LA DUTERTE!
          Bruh you don't really know WTF you are talking about. Where is "arrest" there. There is no arrest. Wheres is him getting handcuffed and sent to prison.

Comment

Bruh you don't really know WTF you are talking about. Where is "arrest" there. There is no arrest. Wheres is him getting handcuffed and sent to prison.
            He is the son of the president. Of course he wasn't arrested.

Are you dumber than a block of wood? How about a loaf of bread?

This rehab fool thinks people should be KILLED for using drugs or selling $5 worth of drugs while the SON OF PRESIDENT...gets caught SMUGGLING ~$125 MILLION worth of crystal meth...is okay.

LMFAO...no wonder Pac is "senator" in that "country"

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              He is the son of the president. Of course he wasn't arrested.

Are you dumber than a block of wood? How about a loaf of bread?

This rehab fool thinks people should be KILLED for using drugs or selling $5 worth of drugs while the SON OF PRESIDENT...gets caught SMUGGLING ~$125 MILLION worth of crystal meth...is okay.

LMFAO...no wonder Pac is "senator" in that "country"
              No, arrest, no statement that he is a "proven" drug lord, but rather just suspected to be which has no evidence.

In other words, you are talking your ass off.

Comment

good for him if it does happen. just recently saw his life documentary-he really came from the dirt how he made it this far in his life is incredible to say the least. since i dont live in the Philippines i dont know or care about his political practices or beliefs. i did see that he built a hospital and a bunch of houses so more power to him. if an idiot like trump can be president why cant an idiot like pac lol if anything at least you know hes gonna help the poor people out

Comment

No, arrest, no statement that he is a "proven" drug lord, but rather just suspected to be which has no evidence.

In other words, you are talking your ass off.
                  But suspected drug lords that AREN'T Duterte's son can be killed/murdered.

Only suspected drug lords of PRESIDENT SON get a pass.

Dat. Filipino. Logic.

lolololololol
                  Spoon23
                  pasawayako_Maxi stealthradon
                  vlad
                  A.K
                  TonyGe
                  Last edited by Bjl12; 12-29-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

pacquiao is a real inspiration to people, he came from nothing, he isnt perfect and admits to it, and might even become president, its rare, but i believe he will be more liberal and will try to introduce welfare system there.

Comment

I think Manny is going to be a puppet president and the previous administration Duterte would just be running behind closed doors.
                      Of course. Republican party trying to pass laws while appointing a clown with orange hair

Comment

Working...
                      X