Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Lol at Bam thinking PAC was in his prime during 2010

Noob
    not a newb. reason why i say 2010 is because thats when he fought margarito at "junior middleweight" you stupid fa990t.

if i would have said the pac that fought cotto, the tards would have said "he weighed at 145 doe"

****ing fa990t, wish i would bash your knees in with a bat.

btw way EVERY pac-tard is a NEWB. i dont remember s single tard in 2007.

Comment

Jubei got fuckin rekt

Comment

Who would win? Floyd vs. Ward at 164.5 CW?

More ******ed questions.

For the record, I'd take Floyd over Szpilka, regardless of the huge weight disparity.

Comment

so the decision is pac-roid gets wiped out?

Comment

Margarito and GGG are the same height... since GGG doesn't use plaster of paris, Pac knocks him out with NSAC testing and Toradol splendor. GGG has no chance. and Pac banged Margaret Goodman in her own ranch

Comment

Lol at Bam thinking PAC was in his prime during 2010

Noob
              why did you avoid my response you little fa990t. here ill post it again.

not a newb. reason why i say 2010 is because thats when he fought margarito at "junior middleweight" you stupid fa990t.

if i would have said the pac that fought cotto, the tards would have said "he weighed at 145 doe"

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                why did you avoid my response you little fa990t. here ill post it again.

Didn't reply because it's like having a conversation with a drunk
                And posting the same waffle twice Still doesn't explain why you said 2010 prime pacquiao
                I'm trying to get my head round how you think his prime is determined by his weight class haha
                Wtf Bam
                This is bad
                Even for you
                Anyway try and have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  who wins a 2010 prime pac fighting at 154 but only weighing in around 148 against GGG at 154 lbs???

between the 2 biggest **** fanbases in boxing history.

this should be good seeing the 2 ****** bases arguing with each other.

cant wait to hear the stupid **** both sides come up with.
                  GGG stops Pacman in dos rounds.

Comment

GGG loses three of the first four rounds and then walks him down and stops him in six.

Comment

Didn't reply because it's like having a conversation with a drunk
                      And posting the same waffle twice Still doesn't explain why you said 2010 prime pacquiao
                      I'm trying to get my head round how you think his prime is determined by his weight class haha
                      Wtf Bam
                      This is bad
                      Even for you
                      Anyway try and have a nice day
                      couldnt answer my question so you run off ROFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X