Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not really hyped for Golovkin v Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else not really hyped for Golovkin v Jacobs?

Just not feeling this fight, was pumped for Golovkin v Brook even tho that was a mismatch. So far not hyped at all for this fight probs wont even buy it tbh, i feel the 24/7 was a little boring and failed to add excitment. Anyone else feel this way??

How are you not pumped? Guaranteed action, pretty much a guaranteed KO and likely the two best middleweights facing off?

The one thing I'll say is they'll have a tough time topping Lemieux/Stevens for action and that massive KO.

Comment

you're the only one buddy

Comment

how are you not hyped? Jacobs is going to be victorious!

Comment

Hard to get excited for mismatches. GGG will knock him out without much fuss.

Comment

Pumped for this fight can't wait to get to NYc.... but i didn't really feel the24/7 episode I think they could have done better

Comment

It's a combination of things. First it doesn't belong on PPV, neither fighter is a PPV fighter. Secondly, Jacobs is against all odds here, his chin is bad and we haven't seen GGG get hurt like ever. Lastly, outside of Quilin we don't have much to on for Jacobs other than guys like Mora and Truax and Pirog (which was a loss). Jacobs hasn't fought anyone except Quillin in his run between the Pirog loss and GGG. And the Mora KD in 2015 isn't something that will just go away from people's heads.

With Brook, the thing is that every fight between two good undefeated fighters are always hyped. Brook is a very good WW who went up 2 weight classes and that always adds even more hype. Also Brook is not chinny, even in his loss to GGG he showed how good his chin was.

I think these are some of the things that stop fans from being too excited about the fight.

Comment

You were pumped for a complete and utter mismatch but not a bout between the two top power punching Middleweights? "Boxing" fans man smh

Comment

Maybe because the outcome is pretty much known to most, anything can happen in boxing and that is what makes the sport exciting. But no offence to Jacobs but i think the odds are stacked against him.

Comment

the no.1 vs the no.2 in the division, both hard hitting KO artists...

yeah what a load of crap, ima stick on a MMgAy fight instead

Comment

Working...
                    X