No announcement yet.

Stiverne: Forget Ortiz. I have bigger fish to fry. Welp, grab the cooking oil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Why the hell is Stiverne ahead of Ortiz anyway?

Comment

I think the plan for Stiverne in the rematch will be to enter the ring, and began to make Wilder chase him. Once they are inside Stiverne's favorite buffet, the gusts of wind from Wilder's massive windmills will blow the other customers out of the buffet. While Wilder is busy being used as the next renewal energy source, Stiverne will finally be able to claim he single-handedly put a buffet out of business.

Comment

Lol at the WBC. Breazeale would KTFO Stiverne at this point

Comment

You cant defend this ****

Comment

Stiverne will be the best fighter Willder has fought since Stiverne.He beat him easily the first fight so he should beat him again.

Comment

Bruh....I can't ****ing believe it. Don King is a ****ING SAVAGE.

Comment

Yea I don't get why they would just install Stiverne without making him fight for it, especially since Stiverne already lost to Wilder badly.

Oh well I guess this is the next move for Wilder, get it over with and move on.

Comment

Not really forget Ortiz tho, If he wins the belt , and Ortiz the eliminator he will have to fight him..

Comment

Not watching

Comment

Working...
                      X