Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All us Boxing fans agree Mayweather vs McGregor is pure crap, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not about us boxing fans. It's about shutting the mouths of UFC fans.

Comment

Of course it's pure crap and I aint mad at Floyd dictating the terms after the UFC has steadily used his name to build up a few of their fighters or ppv events

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The TS asked the question to boxing fans. You are not a boxing fan.

To answer the TS, I have no plan on watching this. I am as big a Floyd fan as anyone but I limit it to boxing. I didn't get the Wrestlemania he was at or watched DWTS.
        I feel insulted. I am a boxing admirer.
        I'd love to watch Floyd beat Connor. If it was OK for Ali to fight inoki I've goigoit no problem with Floyd v Connor.
        Floyd's retired now so a change of career is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Of course it's pure crap and I aint mad at Floyd dictating the terms after the UFC has steadily used his name to build up a few of their fighters or ppv events
          conor has had four 1 millino plus ppvs in a row. thats all because of floyd somehow? floyd needed another ppv star to draw big numbers. conor doesnt. conor deserves more since he can do big numbers with anyone. floyd needs a pac, canelo, or conor.

Comment

I'm against it
            It makes both sports look a joke
            It's a slap in the face to genuine fans
            And nothing but a hustle
            Only casuals want this
            It's all hype
            This fight really shouldn't reach record breaking ppv but it will

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              conor has had four 1 millino plus ppvs in a row. thats all because of floyd somehow? floyd needed another ppv star to draw big numbers. conor doesnt. conor deserves more since he can do big numbers with anyone. floyd needs a pac, canelo, or conor.
              Cool.. and Brock Lesnar has 3 fights that have done 1 million + buys. I guess Brock should enter the HW boxing scene and demand more money than the Klits, Joshua, Fury or anyone else for that matter.. since you know those guys need a dance partner to even consider being in a ppv fight.

WAR ANYONE AGAINST FLOYD!!

Comment

its a joke! flom0s act like its a legit fight but like to attack pac for fighting horn who at least is a professional boxer.

Comment

From what I've seen, a lot of dumb casual MMA fans, Conor fans in particular. And a smaller group of idiots who are fans of Floyd.

The sites continue to run headlines about it because it draws in the hits.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    It's not about us boxing fans. It's about shutting the mouths of UFC fans.
                    conor losing in a boxing match wont shut them up because they'll just say he's not a boxer. now if it was more even like kick boxing or something maybe but of course froid wont ever do something that could be a disadvantage.

Comment

I hate hearing about this. I would never watch it nevermind pay to watch just to not support the stupidity. Can't stand mcgregor who is a product of very good marketing. There have been other fighters better than him in the ufc

Comment

Working...
                      X