Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win: Kono, Chilemba or Bundu/Algieri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>Most grown men can't make 114lbs that's why the best fighters will always be 135 and above. The worldwide pool of men who can make 114lbs just isn't big enough. You gotta come from a Asian country or a country plagued with rampant starvation to make those weights.

I totally agree with the idea of conslidating lower weight classes but this is completely off the point.
    It just shows how uneducated you are.

Comment

Originally posted by hinode View Post
      >Most grown men can't make 114lbs that's why the best fighters will always be 135 and above. The worldwide pool of men who can make 114lbs just isn't big enough. You gotta come from a Asian country or a country plagued with rampant starvation to make those weights.

I totally agree with the idea of conslidating lower weight classes but this is completely off the point.
      It just shows how uneducated you are.
      NO it's not off the point. It's directly on point. What's the average wght/height of non-Asian first world nations?

Comment

Interesting question, if I were to rate the wins, I would say Chilemba is the toughest guy out of the 4, followed by Kono, then Algieri with Bundu last. Now, in the way in which they were beaten, I might switch Algieri and Kono.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Chilemba is better than both Bundu and Algieri though. Bundu is a 40 years old and Algieri is just not world class by any stretch of the imagination.

Chilemba probably as good as Ward did against Kovalev and he had a very close loss to Eledier Alvarez that could have went his way.

Plus he's given champions like Bellew all kinds of problems and has a win over Maxim Vlasov, who is turning out to be a pretty good fighter.
          Those are some good points.

Comment

You're a casual.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
              You're a casual.
              Proud casual. When I want to watch midget fighting I go to the bar. And they'll usually toss in some dwarf tossing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Proud casual. When I want to watch midget fighting I go to the bar. And they'll usually toss in some dwarf tossing.
                Keep your dwarf tossing fantasies to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Interesting question, if I were to rate the wins, I would say Chilemba is the toughest guy out of the 4, followed by Kono, then Algieri with Bundu last. Now, in the way in which they were beaten, I might switch Algieri and Kono.
                  TheCell8 brought up some very good points about Chilemba and made a good case for him. But Kono, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    TheCell8 brought up some very good points about Chilemba and made a good case for him. But Kono, no.
                    Hard to say with those guys at the lighter weights, he had a very impressive win over Kameda last year. I personally think beating Kono is more impressive than beating Bundu.

Comment

If you don't watch the lower weight classes or Japanese boxing then why are you trying to make a case against Inoue's win? You admit your ignorance yet still argue on despite it.

Comment

Working...
                      X