No announcement yet.

I can't sleep right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't sleep right now

I joke around on here a lot but seriously my life spiraling downward and has for some time. I'm on the pills again bad. I've been on and off of them since high school. It's ruined both of my most serious relationships. In my life I've only ever given a **** about 2 girls and the one I've been off and on with recently is moving. I did the same ****ing thing twice. The first one that I messed around with was while we were in high school several years ago so me and her are done. We don't even talk anymore. She is beautiful,and had a great personality. Funny,smart,she was different. Some might even say she was weird but I didn't care. I ****ing blew it. She wanted a companion.

I've been thinking about my brother a lot lately that I haven't talked to in 5 years since our falling out. My dad had a stroke and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's. He's liver is ****ed. He pukes blood a lot. He was an alcoholic. He was very cruel to me when I was a boy. We get along very good now though so that makes me happy. Honestly I'm just as bad as he was when it came to sobriety. It's just the Irish way.

The girl leaving is what bothers me the most right now. That and my father's health. I let her slip away due to my addiction and selfishness.

Learn from your mistakes bro, it's how we grow as people. Just take things 1 day @ a time and do the best you can. I wish you the best.

Comment

fuk women. They are plenty other women in the world. Go on Match.com or something. As far as taking pills. You dumb mother fuker. What are you fuking stupid? If you wanna use drugs and dont care about what you do to yourself how the fuk can you expect anyone to care about you? If you are able to get out of bed in the morning and stand on your own two feet and have a roof over your head wtf are you complaining about. Wake the fuk up. Drugs...lol You poor drug user that dont care about himself boo fuking hoo. Im being brutally real. If its too much for yu go take a pill. Hey wtf...over dose and die while youre at it. WHo would give a fuk?

bottom line...Get you right first. Fuk everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        I joke around on here a lot but seriously my life spiraling downward and has for some time. I'm on the pills again bad. I've been on and off of them since high school. It's ruined both of my most serious relationships. In my life I've only ever given a **** about 2 girls and the one I've been off and on with recently is moving. I did the same ****ing thing twice. The first one that I messed around with was while we were in high school several years ago so me and her are done. We don't even talk anymore. She is beautiful,and had a great personality. Funny,smart,she was different. Some might even say she was weird but I didn't care. I ****ing blew it. She wanted a companion.

I've been thinking about my brother a lot lately that I haven't talked to in 5 years since our falling out. My dad had a stroke and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's. He's liver is ****ed. He pukes blood a lot. He was an alcoholic. He was very cruel to me when I was a boy. We get along very good now though so that makes me happy. Honestly I'm just as bad as he was when it came to sobriety. It's just the Irish way.

The girl leaving is what bothers me the most right now. That and my father's health. I let her slip away due to my addiction and selfishness.
        Give me your girl's contact info so I can make sure she's ok for you. :boobies::boobies::boobies:

Comment

When someone we care about is leaving our life, it tends to suddenly magnify every other problem we have. Crap we ignored because "Hey, I have someone, so who cares?" suddenly that crap matters again.

Especially a female love interest. Even if it's not what you're consciously thinking about, she symbolizes reproduction. The future, a fresh start, very strong subconscious dopamine triggers. When she says she's leaving, boom. Dopamine stops. Vacation over. All of the reality you were putting off falls on you like an anvil. It's like coming home from Vegas to a clogged toilet and work emails.

What sort of pills are you on? Were they prescribed or are you "self-medicating"? Have you made serious attempts to stop (as in professional intervention)?

You need to sort your own stuff out first. Almost never will a professional recommend initiating/renewing relationships DURING an addiction. Not only will those relationships fall apart for the same reasons as before, but it gives the person recovering from the addiction the illusion that they've already recovered.

Leave the girls, reuniting with your bother, all of that, leave those as future rewards. That's you at your best sweeping some girl off her feet and being a good son/sibling. You're not going to be able to give them that while still battling addiction. Dealing with your father's health is also going to be 10x harder without your own health. Even your pity won't feel sincere.

Do you have decent (sober) friends you can lean on in the mean time? Regular, trustworthy friends are the best support while recovering. Not sexual relationships that can distract you/break your heart.
          Last edited by ////; 08-10-2016, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
            Give me your girl's contact info so I can make sure she's ok for you. :boobies::boobies::boobies:
            Not cool. Keep it in the liberal cuck threads.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              fuk women. They are plenty other women in the world. Go on Match.com or something. As far as taking pills. You dumb mother fuker. What are you fuking stupid? If you wanna use drugs and dont care about what you do to yourself how the fuk can you expect anyone to care about you? If you are able to get out of bed in the morning and stand on your own two feet and have a roof over your head wtf are you complaining about. Wake the fuk up. Drugs...lol You poor drug user that dont care about himself boo fuking hoo. Im being brutally real. If its too much for yu go take a pill. Hey wtf...over dose and die while youre at it. WHo would give a fuk?

bottom line...Get you right first. Fuk everyone else.
              It's called being Irish and it's a genetic predisposition so it's not my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Her number is 123-456-7890

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  When someone we care about is leaving our life, it tends to suddenly magnify every other problem we have. Crap we ignored because "Hey, I have someone, so who cares?" suddenly that crap matters again.

Especially a female love interest. Even if it's not what you're consciously thinking about, she symbolizes reproduction. The future, a fresh start, very strong subconscious dopamine triggers. When she says she's leaving, boom. Dopamine stops. Vacation over. All of the reality you were putting off falls on you like an anvil. It's like coming home from Vegas to a clogged toilet and work emails.

What sort of pills are you on? Were they prescribed or are you "self-medicating"? Have you made serious attempts to stop (as in professional intervention)?

You need to sort your own stuff out first. Almost never will a professional recommend initiating/renewing relationships DURING an addiction. Not only will those relationships fall apart for the same reasons as before, but it gives the person recovering from the addiction the illusion that they've already recovered.

Leave the girls, reuniting with your bother, all of that, leave those as future rewards. That's you at your best sweeping some girl off her feet and being a good son/sibling. You're not going to be able to give them that while still battling addiction. Dealing with your father's health is also going to be 10x harder without your own health. Even your pity won't feel sincere.

Do you have decent (sober) friends you can lean on in the mean time? Regular, trustworthy friends are the best support while recovering. Not sexual relationships that can distract you/break your heart.
                  I have 1 friend that is sober. Some don't even know that I'm addicted to alcohol and drugs.

Comment

Despite my unhealthy lifestyle I still have a nice body

Comment

Working...
                    X