No announcement yet.

My Thoughts on Racial Violence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    A man who has gotten pulled over 52 times, gets pulled over becuse the officer says he has a wide nose, and than shoots him to death in front of his family, and you still trying to deny that racism doesn't play a HUGE part in any of this?

Come on man, put your bigotry to the side for a minute and let common sense shine through.

sigh smdh....

is that what his criminal driving record says?

misdemeanor C for wide nose???

jesus fooking christ, people are right about you here, you are one dumb fcking feeble minded ******.

and please, dont pull the bigotry card. there is search posting history option on this site i can use on you.

how many times have you been banned for racism? more than me. that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      sigh smdh....

is that what his criminal driving record says?

misdemeanor C for wide nose???

jesus fooking christ, people are right about you here, you are one dumb fcking feeble minded ******.

and please, dont pull the bigotry card. there is search posting history option on this site i can use on you.

how many times have you been banned for racism? more than me. that's for sure.
      I get banned for racism because people don't like hearing the truth so they run to the mods like a bunch of cowards when they have nothing good to reply with.

And for you of anyone to try to deny that they are a blatant bigot is fcking ridiculus. All you do is talk **** about Jews, blacks, Muslims. At least I call things fairly and the way I see it, and call out the bs of all races equally.

Police are a institutionalized racist organization. The police union and their lobbyist ensures that they can continue to do that, because one day you may realize harassing poor black people is pointless and a complete waste of money.

And that means less police. Less police, means less power for the union leaders, and less people to fill up prisons. Why you think marijuana is still illegal in most states?

It's all a big waste of time and money. But as long as they got simple minded bigots like you the system can continue.

Comment

LOL WUT?

of course SOME of the mentality of white people (phobia) can be blamed on SOME minorities committing crimes.

you want to talk stats but you want to ignore all the blatantly obvious stats provided by the government on all the crimes committed by black people against white people and how 13% of the population but they commit the most crime...

racist stats doe huh?

GTFO.
        Actually, White people commit the most violent crime:

Comment

You may find this interesting, as well:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ables/table-43

http://racisminamerica.org/truth-fbi...atistics-race/

It appears that Whites also commit the most crime overall, by statistics.

You wanted the statistics; I just provided what you asked for.

I'm going back to back, back to back.

I don't wanna hear about this ever again; not even when you tell me we're better as friends. Not even when they tell me, "SunSpace, tell em' again." I posted the evidence, this was an all-out event. I mean, Whoaaaa.....

I didn't want to do it, but you gave me every reason.

Put some respek on my name.
          Last edited by SunSpace; 07-10-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

yea because they are a higher % of the population. there's more white people than black people and a lot of other ethincitiies get counted as white even tho they are not technically white.

black people account for 13% of the population yet they commit a large % of the crime.

there are more white victims of black on white crime than white on black crime.

Comment

What's with these ******s on here posting these stats and not understanding how per capita works? Those stats are working against you pal. This guy is insufferable with his cry baby mentality. Go ****in do something with your life instead of blaming white people, Phaggot.
              Last edited by El-blanco; 07-10-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

yea because they are a higher % of the population. there's more white people than black people and a lot of other ethincitiies get counted as white even tho they are not technically white.

black people account for 13% of the population yet they commit a large % of the crime.

there are more white victims of black on white crime than white on black crime.

You cannot ignore how your argument was defeated; your whole point was to claim that Black people commit the vast majority of crimes--they do not. White people do, hence your misinformation has been exposed.

My point is that all people, no matter their race, commit crimes. There is no basis upon which to inherently discriminate against any race. That's why it makes no sense that they are being targeted through politics and unjust systems.

You can continue to try to bring up excuses for discrimination, but each one will be countered in the same way as your past ones have.

Why not open your mind to the idea of standing up against injustice no matter the color of a person? Or is it that you truly do not care about the evidence, as you stated previously? Because, if that's really how you feel, then you're choosing to remain ignorant of it all in favor of maintaining a bias against particular groups.

That's racism.

And I'm not saying it in the condemning way, either; I'm suggesting that you should exercise introspection and find out why you discriminate against people for no reason.

Something happened there, and I'd guess it's within your upbringing.

Why hold on to that? You're your own person.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  What's with these ******s on here posting these stats and not understanding how per capita works? Those stats are working against you pal. This guy is insufferable with his cry baby mentality. Go ****in do something with your life instead of blaming white people, Phaggot.
                  Did the statistics hurt your feelings?

People were saying Blacks commit most of the crime in the United States; I proved that assertion was false. And that's that. I won the point.

I frankly don't care about whether you want to circumvent that fact by stating that there is a large number of White people. That doesn't have to do anything with my point.
                  Last edited by SunSpace; 07-10-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

lol dude doesn't even understand per capita.

You do realize those numbers are inflated for whites, they list latinos as white you wouldn't call these guys white.

And even Gamboa who is AFro Cuban was listed as WHITE! lol you cant really trust those crime numbers when it comes to white when they got these guys listed as white and a dark afro cuban as white

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      lol dude doesn't even understand per capita.

You do realize those numbers are inflated for whites, they list latinos as white you wouldn't call these guys white.

And even Gamboa who is AFro Cuban was listed as WHITE! lol you cant really trust those crime numbers when it comes to white when they got these guys listed as white and a dark afro cuban as white
                      Dude, did you seriously not just see "Hispanic" on that list?

Let me post it for you, again. Read closely:

And, again, you guys are trying to circumvent the fact that your point is false. Blacks do not commit the majority of crime within the United States. What I've asserted is that all races commit crime, hence you cannot discriminate based on race. I don't care about whatever small distinctions you guys try to make to save face; own up to defeat.
                      Last edited by SunSpace; 07-10-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X