Fear The Walking Dead Today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    Yeah that came way out of left field

The last episode sucked ass but overall this season was better than the first IMO.

I'm looking forward to season 3.
    I guess they had to satisfy the black and gay demographic, so the writers decided to kill two birds with one stone. Arrow has a gay black character as well.

I heard the mid season starts in August, at least that's the plan for now. They won't have it air the same time the Walking Dead does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I guess they had to satisfy the black and gay demographic, so the writers decided to kill two birds with one stone. Arrow has a gay black character as well.

I heard the mid season starts in August, at least that's the plan for now. They won't have it air the same time the Walking Dead does.

Great news.

dat avi doe

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Great news.

dat avi doe
        I've been binge watching the Wonder Years, one of my childhood favorites.

Paul Pfeiffer, TV legend.

Comment

• The OG Ruben Blades better be alive or else I ain't going to waste my time if they killed him off, without that dude those clowns would have been dead with their sheltered upbringing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The OG Ruben Blades better be alive or else I ain't going to waste my time if they killed him off, without that dude those clowns would have been dead with their sheltered upbringing.
            This right here. Ruben better be back! The is the future of the group!

Comment

• This is a piss poor show tbh.

Comment

• Anybody still watching this? It's getting very good.

Comment

Working...
                X