Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have found a way to end the violence with the cops!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    How come i never see on the news that a complying black man gets attacked or shot? Why are they always running?
    End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Comply!!!!

Do WTF they ask! Youre life depends on it. Dont fight. Dont run. Listen and obey! Just...comply! There I saved the day. Glad i could help!

The End.
      American upbringing is that of an individualist who was empowered with his rights and was trained to say no when those rights are violated. lt would be a contradiction to his being to comply.

Comment

Comment

There are limits, the police have to act in accordance with their own code of conduct. They shouldn't act like people are their subjects while on some kind of power trip which I fear too often some of the more ignorant amongst their ranks probably do.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            American upbringing is that of an individualist who was empowered with his rights and was trained to say no when those rights are violated. lt would be a contradiction to his being to comply.
            as well, what is done to the few will soon be done to the masses. organization at this point is the key to a better future, not rioting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              as well, what is done to the few will soon be done to the masses. organization at this point is the key to a better future, not rioting.
              Rioting. i dont know about you guys, but i gotta get up and go to work in the morning. I dont have time to run around riot and tear up my own city.

Comment

Rioting. i dont know about you guys, but i gotta get up and go to work in the morning. I dont have time to run around riot and tear up my own city.
                What the,. I never thought I'd see a decent post from you

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                  What the,. I never thought I'd see a decent post from you
                  Just dont tell anyone. It will ruin my rep!

Comment

It seems simple enough for us it's too bad certain type of people don't understand that.

Comment

Comply!!!!

Do WTF they ask! Youre life depends on it. Dont fight. Dont run. Listen and obey! Just...comply! There I saved the day. Glad i could help!

The End.
                      Its brilliant, don't know why people don't get it and just answer their questions show some ID and then they will most likely move on with their day if they are not breaking any laws.

Comment

Working...
                      X