No announcement yet.

Women officially and literally turn men crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
    Chicks like that are used to being the center of attention and having guys fight for them. If you want to drive her crazy and have her be all over you, just ignore her. Chicks like that can't stand that **** and will do whatever it takes to get your attention.
    Real talk.

Comment

Make sure that you have a huge fart building up before you fuck her and hold it in. Just after you finish, let it rip right on her face then call her a ****.

Works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        So there's this new secretary at work and she's ****ing gorgeous, and the worst thing is, she's flirty with everybody. So literally everybody gets a go at it.

She;s only been here a week now and i'm literally not friends anymore with any of the guys at work, we're all at each other's throats and we all hate each other cuz it's like we're competing for her attention

btw I think she likes me the most and i'm pretty close to hitting that, even though she says she has a boyfriend. I already got her number and asked her out to lunch, which she said yes.

Hopefully i'm not just paying for her lunch lol, I gotta go at it hard.
        She won't do shit with you.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

"She" probably doesn't even exist

Comment

Wether or not anything happens is not up to her.

Its up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Wow they're pretty thirsty down there in Miami huh
                Some drinks are refreshing even when you're not thirsty.

Comment

So there's this new secretary at work and she's ****ing gorgeous, and the worst thing is, she's flirty with everybody. So literally everybody gets a go at it.

She;s only been here a week now and i'm literally not friends anymore with any of the guys at work, we're all at each other's throats and we all hate each other cuz it's like we're competing for her attention

btw I think she likes me the most and i'm pretty close to hitting that, even though she says she has a boyfriend. I already got her number and asked her out to lunch, which she said yes.

She's playing you bro. Diffuse the situation.

Comment

Wether or not anything happens is not up to her.

Its up to me.
                    So you're a rapist as well as a compulsive liar? A real catch I'm sure.

Comment

By the guys at work do you really mean your class mates at the middle school you attend?

Comment

Working...
                      X