Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: After Vazquez, I Want Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream on Ricky Burns, your gonna lose your belt to the greatest lightweight champion in the world. Ricky Burns would have more of a chance beating Broner than Vazquez.

Comment

The max you can get from Vasquez is a SD win. He's an elusive, boring runner who is so terrified of getting hit. His survival mode is on full alert. He doesn't give a **** about stinking the whole place with his tedious, uninspiring style.

Boring runners, huggers, clinchers, man I hate these clowns with a passion. I always root for their opponents.

Comment

Whoever wins this bout can get their titles taken by Broner. Should be a great year for the LW division.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to a vid of Canelo/Vazquez? I am curious about it after reading this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
            Your a prick , burns has beat some good fighters he ain't a c class bum regardless if he's not as good as broner . Your just a typical fat fcuk that's probley never boxed
            Hate to break it to you but burns is garbage like Ricky hatton and the only way he beats Vasquez is by robbery.

Comment

Whatever Ricky, we're suppose to believe this after you've already clearly ducked Broner twice? He'll come up with some terms that everyone knows won't get the fight signed.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Burns sells out arenas.

A fight with Broner could easily do 20,000+ in Scotland. Take the fight to the US and you're looking at 5,000.
                Take the fight to Cincinnati Broner's home town you could be looking at 17,000 + plus HBO money, and he still hasn't reach his earning potential. Very soon Broner will be selling out the MGM grand in Vegas, and doing million plus ppvs. That bum Burns will never reach that statics as a matter of fact he will never get a chance to fight Broner because Vasquez is going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
                  Really? Are you sure?

The next best thing in boxing can't sell out in his home town! Headlining the show his fight with Escobedo he sold 4296 gave away 300 tickets with an average price of.......wait for it......$32 a ticket which in real money works on at about £19.90.....GTFOH. Ignorant ****s. You's pr*cks should stop bumping your gums on forums and go watch some fights haha

http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-es...-ticket--55753
                  Atlantic city is not Broner's home town Cincinnati is. If he fights there the fights sell out. Besides its not about just the butts in the seats, but the asses in front of the tv. Broner's is a ratings grabber, and he is just starting to become a attraction where within the next 2 years he will be genenerating Mayweather PAC money. Burns will never be that guy.

Comment

I like this fight because it two of the best lw's fighting each other, but I'm not expecting a exciting fight. Hopefully Vazquez will be willing to take more risks knowing he's fighting in England. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Comment

So Broner offered to step in to fight Ricky Burns on two days notice when Burns' fight fell threw? I didn't know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X