Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 titles at 154 making him lineal.then go for the lineal 160 title.retire top 10 all time

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      manny is irrelevant lost to a damn 38 year old lightweight....lets get cotto then canelo then martinez
      Yup.

Comment

there is no damn comp we going for win 43,ko 27 and title #8.oh and 0 loses
        larry did you get your monthly injection of floyd lovesauce? you are in an especially chipper i love floyd mood today.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Its a harsh truth that more boxing fans want Floyd vs Sergio than they do against Pacquiao.
          seriously do you get money or anything for doing this? i will play ball. i don't care about having dignity or credibility. i will be stupid like you if someone gives me something.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            larry did you get your monthly injection of floyd lovesauce? you are in an especially chipper i love floyd mood today.
            appreciate greatness when you see it

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Its a harsh truth that more boxing fans want Floyd vs Sergio than they do against Pacquiao.
              No, boxing fans know you have to hold a gun to floyds head to get him to step in the ring with Manny. All signs are showing that he'd rather have the trigger pulled than to formalize the fight. His refusal is legendary, and the horse has been beat to a pulp.

So what can boxing fans do? Try to move onto the next fight. Rhymes with Mercio Sardinyez

Comment

manny is irrelevant lost to a damn 38 year old lightweight....lets get cotto then canelo then martinez
                floyd lost to castillo who's fighting jose miguel cotto. floyd is irrelevant. let's get pac vs chavez jr. p4p number 1 vs p4p number 2.

Comment

you could have a pea-sized brain and still be able to come up with the conclusion that Floyd is the hardest trainer in the game.

Look at Floyd's workouts compared to other fighters.. no sparring footage either, 5 min rounds.

Comment

i will never understand how people go nuts over a guy who ducks every credible challenger. you like ducking or what? you like handing over money to a guy who ducks the best? why not be mad at him for ducking all the good fights? that seems like a normal human reaction.

Comment

hes undefeated cuz he has ducked and dodged numerous dangerous fighters in his career and gets gift decisions. Chris john and JCC JR are both undefeated and have more wins so are they better than him? There goes that argument.

He's retired more times than I can remember. He only fights once a year, if that. He cheats fighters on the scales.

And to say he works the hardest when hes eating pop eyes and McDonald and drinking mountain dew is bull**** and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X