No announcement yet.

Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant

Stupid Chicanos making Mexican born Mexicans look bad. A real Mexican is not stupid enough to say, "**** America" to Americans.

Comment

what happen i really cant see the video too well. it stops and closes at 11 seconds........

Comment

I DONT CARE

**** katt williams

Comment

This ni99a knew he phucked up. You hear him say " where my mexican-Americans at?" After all the shyt talking. But, lets be real here... Who's the real "bytch" here.. A heckler or Katt talking shyt with his bodyguards surrounding the heckler?

Lol@ this ni99a chanting "U.S.A, U.S.A" like if the U.S gives two shyts about him. He's still consider a "******" in Amerikkka.

2Pac said it best: Why Should I Fight For a Country That Doesn't Give a Shyt About Me or My People. Katt has issues... But then again... He's a crack head.

Comment

america is mexico lol or america is mainly latinos stand up !!!

Comment

America is not Mexico bottom line. He should have left it at that considering how touchy people get about their roots especially proud brown folks. Look, people need to leave the guy alone he didn't dog out Mexico or Mexican he just stated facts, yeah it was a bit bold but he is a damn comedian. How you gonna say F America and then when someone says its better then Mexico, you start crying about he is talkin trash and is racist. Its a thin line but dont start ish if you cant handle the clap back. Flip the script and if a mexican comedian in mexico had an american heckler say f mexico this is America, well the american is staring crap. You see.

I also understand this country like the rest revolves around making money and that they can care less about the citizens, but I respect our service men who die for our freedoms that we do have, so disrespect for this country you live in and the service men/women serving should not be tolerated because that just plain dumb, inconsiderate, disrespectful and down right ignorant. Example of wreckless freedom of speech. Thats just my opinion
              Last edited by Unknown Champ; 09-03-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Fuk Kat Williams. In any other situation he woldnt talk ***** to another race like that with out his goons.

Comment

naw kat was well within his rights and in my opinion he was ethically right for defending the country that he lives in and makes his money in.

Comment

That ****** idiot drunk cholo heckler is an emabarassment, every group has its dumbasses tho....

Comment

Working...
                    X