Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNOWRISK: pac is knocking out welterweights in more devastating fashion than trinadad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<--------- Is waiting for Jrosales13...lol

Comment

the fight ain't never gonna happen.deal with it

Comment

He's breaking orbital bones, having fighters say they've NEVER felt that type of power, making the ref stop fights, and having fighters quit on their stool. Sounds pretty devastating to me. Or is it that you know it's TAINTED devastation? Hmmmmmm

Comment

hey ts , you should change your username to "DONTKNOW****".......lol

Comment

Originally posted by know1212risk View Post
            He's breaking orbital bones, having fighters say they've NEVER felt that type of power, making the ref stop fights, and having fighters quit on their stool. Sounds pretty devastating to me. Or is it that you know it's TAINTED devastation? Hmmmmmm
            He's dominating for sure. Tito can punch.

@160

@154

Comment

You do realize that Tito was 5'11" and started his career at 140, right?

You're also aware that Manny is 5'6", started his career at 106, and has yet to make the WW limit, right?

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

So what's the big deal about him fighting Sergio at 154? Trinadad was successful all the way up to 160. Pac is knocking out welterweights in more devastating than Felix, yet you're trying to tell me 154 is too much? And I'm not even saying he NEEDS to fight Sergio. Just enough with the ridiculous EXCUSES some of you make. It's simple, you DON'T want Pac to fight Sergio because of his style & movement. Point blank period.
                You seriously need some help.

Comment

lmfao..he hasnt ko'd any ww's period

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      You do realize that Tito was 5'11" and started his career at 140, right?

You're also aware that Manny is 5'6", started his career at 106, and has yet to make the WW limit, right?

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
                      Ummmmmm They have WEIGHT divisions not HEIGHT divisions.

Comment

Working...
                      X