No announcement yet.

headache

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headache

is it normal to get a headache after sparring for the first time? i got hit alot and got a nose bleed, then later on after training was done i had abit of a headache at the back of ym head, and my neck is sore too. is it normal for a first timer in the ring ever?

Obviously you are a wimp. I would suggest you find another hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by shezada View Post
      is it normal to get a headache after sparring for the first time? i got hit alot and got a nose bleed, then later on after training was done i had abit of a headache at the back of ym head, and my neck is sore too. is it normal for a first timer in the ring ever?

It is normal, so dont worry. Its very unlikely that you will have picked up a serious brain trauma after your first spar.

The headache is more than likely due to tension in the neck from absorbing blows (that it has never had to do before!). You, of course mention that your neck is sore too which half confirms this. Plus physical excertion without sufficient hydration can bring on some nasty headaches too. Plenty of newbies drink far too little fluids.

The more sparring you do, the better you will naturally get at avoiding/riding/blocking blows.

Comment

^alright thanks man.yea the front of my neck is ****ing killling me, so it makes sense.i took a lot of shots. nothing too hard though.and it was only like 1 or 2 rounds i think.

Comment

Working...
        X